PDA

View Full Version : Rebels Rip the 'U'

bruce from bryce
03-15-2008, 09:51 PM
What a great game! The Rebels were just overwhelmingly superior to the nationally ranked cats. The only negative is that they might end up playing a #1 or #2 in a 2nd Round Game, but then they'll just have to pull some more 'upsets'.

Look for them to be an 8 or 9 seed,

Rebellllllllllllls,

Scott Card
03-17-2008, 02:47 PM
I want all the Rebels blood tested. The amount of energy they played with in the second half must have been the result of something illegal. :haha: Talk about a tale of two halfs. I will not comment on the fact that the tournament is in front of a home croud at the home gym. :blahblah: And nice call on the seeding Bruce. Spot on at a number 8 seed. Just like BYU. Not much respect for the MWC. Of course we all gota win some big ones at the big dance before we earn respect nationally. Cross your fingers the MWC can do something this year.

bruce from bryce
03-17-2008, 08:06 PM
Was suprised that Adams sat on the bench for almost the rest of the game after scoring those 14 straight points. Exhausted and maybe a little hurting from that one hard foul.

Looks like UNLV has the better chance to advance as I think A & M could be better than Kent St. Also saw that BYU had lost 15 straight games in the NCAAs. Will that string end? :2thumbs:

No way that either team could be beat either Kansas or UCLA, IMHO

Well then again, wierder things have happened. Good Luck to both teams.

bruce

accadacca
03-20-2008, 08:28 PM
Now they ripped Kent State. Held them to 10 points at half! :eek2: :hail2thechief:

bruce from bryce
03-21-2008, 04:30 AM
Yeah and now they get Kansas. I believe that they will make their presence known as their defense has been solid most of the year.

Thought that BYU would beat A & M but that early slump did not help them and they could not mayke their 3s with the consistency they did during the regular season.

Oh well.

Off to Escalante to some canyons so I'll miss the games.

Rebelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllls