PDA

View Full Version : A day at Monte - pics and video

Sombeech
02-27-2008, 11:11 PM
Courtesy of Mark (Glasscutter) and co.

Mark said he had 5 minutes of video with him crashing twice, so I said let me have it.

I threw some of the following photos in the mix as well. Yes, that's two different trees that the ski is wrapped around :lol8:

I believe these were 3 weeks ago.

Enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RJTvZ8ErbFg

DOWNLOAD LINK HERE:
http://uutah.com/forum/files/Monte.wmv

tanya
02-28-2008, 02:05 PM
Nice! :2thumbs:

ericchile
02-28-2008, 02:46 PM
Man next time you guys go, if you don't mind a tag a long let me know.. Looks like real fun and I need to get to know other areas!

Sombeech
02-29-2008, 03:11 PM
Man next time you guys go, if you don't mind a tag a long let me know.. Looks like real fun and I need to get to know other areas!

Mark's going up there all the time

accadacca
02-29-2008, 06:34 PM
Awesome!! Very nice video editing. :2thumbs:

Someone should tell them that those sleds don't climb trees. :lol8:

Sombeech
02-29-2008, 06:45 PM
Awesome!! Very nice video editing. :2thumbs:

Thanks. I actually only got 5 minutes of video from him, luckily they took some pictures I could throw in.

rockgremlin
03-01-2008, 10:23 AM
Looks really familiar -- I was riding around a Polaris 600 last weekend on the western slope of the Wind Rivers -- just north of Cora, Wyoming. Beautiful country, and the snow was killer. I have a few cell phone pics, but I need a tutorial on how to get them off of the cell phone and into a working jpeg format.

Sombeech
03-01-2008, 12:57 PM
I have a few cell phone pics, but I need a tutorial on how to get them off of the cell phone and into a working jpeg format.

You can email them to yourself, or send them from your phone to your email.

My phone has a Micro SD card slot, so I can transfer them directly to my PC.

If you need help, send them to my email. jeepjustinjeep (at) yahoo

greyhair biker
03-02-2008, 05:19 PM
Love the 'cliff jumping pics! Marks' come a long way, now he just needs to jump his MTbike that way :lol8:

glasscutter
03-02-2008, 07:42 PM
Hey, Thanks guys. It was an awesome snow day as you can tell. Lot's of soft landings. Yeah, I need to get more daring on the mt. bike but I've been snowmobiling alot longer. Thanks Sombeech for putting it together.

PolarXJ
02-18-2009, 01:18 PM
A year old, but nice pics. Hopefully the ski wasn't broken from hitting the tree. That would suck getting the snowmobile of the mountain.