PDA

View Full Version : SPRAY Premier

Iceaxe
02-13-2008, 07:49 AM
Hey Utah Climber,

SPRAY Premier @ Tower Theater (presented by Momentum Climbing Gym)

SPRAY, the fourth feature film from BS Productions, captures the true spirit of climbing. Join us for the Salt Lake City Premier of SPRAY at the Tower Theater on February 13th, 7:00pm. Filmmaker Brian Solano followed Joe Kinder and Chris Lindner on their most recent journey documenting every moment in crystal clear High Definition video. The team set out to explore the treasures of California's northern coastline. They ventured through the delicate beaches of Arcata, the stunning limestone of the Trinity Aretes, the historical shores of Mickey's Beach, and the alpine stone of Donner Summit. The film features numerous first ascents, including Chris Lindner's oceanside route Window of Opportunity.

When: Wednesday, February 13th @ 7:00pm
Where: The Tower Theater, 876 E. 900 S. SLC, Utah
Cost: 2 - Tickets available at Momentum Climbing Gym, The Front Climbing Gym, or The Tower Theater
Who: Anyone psyched to watch the best Nor Cal climbing ever captured on video

Check out SprayMovie.com for more info.

gonzo
02-13-2008, 08:42 AM
Ah...nothing like crystal clear high def being shown through the Tower's crappy projection system.

I'd go, but I'm broke. Take notes.

Iceaxe
02-13-2008, 12:47 PM
I just recieved this little update.....

Hey Utah Climber,

The previous email truncated the cost of the film tonight....the cost of a ticket is $12, that's twelve US dollars. Here is the correct info:

When: Wednesday, February 13th @ 7:00pm
Where: The Tower Theater, 876 E. 900 S. SLC, Utah
Cost: $12 - Tickets available at Momentum Climbing Gym, The Front Climbing Gym, or The Tower Theater