PDA

View Full Version : Utah Turkey permit for disabled youth

shagster
02-12-2008, 08:37 PM
I got a call from the National Wild Turkey Federation this afternoon explaining they are looking for a disabled youth hunter for a guided turkey hunt. I am not sure of all the details at this point other than the fact they are looking for someone to fill the tag. The tag will be purchased on auction then donated to the Turkey Federation for a disabled youth hunt in Utah.

Now the reason I am telling you this, I am trying to help find a special individual for this hunt. If you know any disabled youth between the ages of 12-21 that would be interested in a guided turkey hunt please send me their contact info before the end of Feb. I will then pass the info on to the Turkey Federation for deciding who will be awarded the tag, the tag will be given away at the Ogden Banquet toward the end of March. Please PM me the info and I will make sure it gets submitted. Thanks for your help. :2thumbs:

Gutpiler_Utahn
02-12-2008, 10:18 PM
Wish I knew some disabled teens to send your way. I'd send my teens your way, but their not disabled... they're just a bunch of retards. :haha: