PDA

View Full Version : Cheeseburger in a Can Signals the Downfall of Humanity [PIC]

accadacca
01-29-2008, 07:05 PM
http://gizmodo.com/assets/resources/2008/01/canburger.jpg

This is a cheeseburger. In a can. It's a cheeseburger in a can.

I honestly can't figure out how I feel about this: is it the greatest achievement of mankind thus far, or is it an abomination of foodstuffs that deserves to be hucked back into the gaping maw of whatever food processing plant it was spewed from? I just don't know what to think anymore. Would you eat a cheeseburger in a can? Keep in mind that it'll look nowhere near as delicious as the example above when you pull it out of the can.

Buy Now! (http://www.trekking-mahlzeiten.de/trekking-mahlzeiten-online-shop/produkte/Zwischenmahlzeiten_507/Cheeseburger_in_der_Dose_4641.html) :lol8:

Deathcricket
01-29-2008, 08:10 PM
That cant be right? The lettuce???? I'm almost tempted to buy one just to see how bad it tastes, haha.

I'll just wait for Fear Factor to start up again. I'm sure this will be one of the first things they make people eat.
:haha:

Sombeech
01-29-2008, 10:15 PM
How many Carbs?

JP
01-30-2008, 05:51 AM
How does the bread not become all soggy :ne_nau: :mrgreen:

R
01-30-2008, 08:27 AM
Wow. I'd almost consider eating meat just to experience that. Almost.

Jaxx
01-30-2008, 08:48 AM
I think that picture is a little misleading. A cheeseburger in a can would not look like that. Smashed bread, gross lettuce, soggy everything, That can't be real meat if its for backpacking. Interesting idea though

denaliguide
01-30-2008, 10:00 AM
freeze dry the thing and i'll carry them on my next trip.

accadacca
01-30-2008, 09:37 PM
Boooooyah. Just got a free big mac with my Jazz ticket stub, cause they scored 100. God bless America. :flag:

Shan
01-31-2008, 11:53 AM
I bet it's just the patties in there. You BYOB (bring your own bun).

I did see ground beef pouches near the chunk chicken and tuna pouches at the store. I thought of using those for back packing but I just cook my own ground beef and dehydrate it. Works great and no 10 syllable long words you can't pronounce!

Sombeech
01-31-2008, 12:00 PM
It's inflatable. You blow it up, then suck it down.

cachehiker
02-07-2008, 07:39 AM
I did see ground beef pouches near the chunk chicken and tuna pouches at the store. I thought of using those for back packing but I just cook my own ground beef and dehydrate it. Works great and no 10 syllable long words you can't pronounce!

Looks nasty although I have to admit that I can't wait to put the vacuum sealer I got for Christmas to use for the next backpacking or camping trip.