PDA

View Full Version : For Sale New 2008 Shimano components

LeftyLover
01-26-2008, 08:51 AM
Check it out! I have an all new, never used or installed XT hydraulic disc brake set. Comes with hose and oil, rotors, calipers, pads, levers, and all hardware. Still in the boxes. I purchased them thinking I was getting a bike without shimano brakes, but changed my mind to a bike that does.
I also have 2008 XT rapid fire trigger shifters and an XTR rear der.. These come from the new bike, but I'm switching to SRAM straight out of the box.
Will be a good price for all of these. Please let me know if you are interested.

neilether
01-28-2008, 07:48 AM
how much for the brake set?

LeftyLover
01-28-2008, 08:57 AM
I've posted them on KSL classifieds for $275. I know they go for just over $400 from a shop. I think it's a pretty killer deal since they're not used and it's the entire set. If they were used I couldn't ask for near that much. My phone number is 801-589-3039. I'm Dan

And are you the same guy that said you might be interested in a shift lever set and a rear der? I'm replacing my 2008 Shimano XT shifter set and my XTR rear der. with SRAM. They come mounted on my handlebar from the factory, but I'm not installing them so I can sell those new as well, never used. I'm going to try to sell them as a set for $175

I'm willing to sell the entire set at $400. Just to put that into perspective for you, that's like buying the brake set at retail and getting the XT shifters and XTR rear der. free! Remember, they're brand new, never used!