PDA

View Full Version : A Land Called Paradise

CarpeyBiggs
01-25-2008, 10:14 AM
Interesting video I was just emailed. Not sure how I feel about it. Like to hear other's thoughts.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sbcmPe0z3Sc

JP
01-25-2008, 01:25 PM
:fishing:

I'll bite :haha:

Who asked the 2000? I'm sure 2000 is a small drop in the bucket. I'm sure being Americanized has an effect on just about any group that settles here, it kind of grows on ya, that freedom thing. I'm sure that people that have left oppression and settled here far more respect the freedom we have to offer than some who were born and raised here, generations deep. Unfortunately, that too is what freedom has to offer.

Although, we can find good in every race, sex, denomination, etc. there are always the bad within these. The question is how bad? Ones that swear the complete annihilation of this country, that cannot be overlooked due to all too many actions. Speech backed up with devastating action. Speech, action, hate being taught to its youth. These 2000 may have full faith in their religion, but so do the bad. Backed up by their faith, good or bad. It lies in the interpretation of the writings just as it can be with just about anything.

Can these 2000 show the wayward ones from within the interpretation it is meant to be? Or do the 2000 have it wrong? Is it their responsibility in times like these to correct the wrongs, could they? Make an impact? They might be able to get into the heads of the wayward here on this soil, but what about the countries they fled for a better life here? It doesn't look promising. So, we here on our soil, have to protect our people, our way of life, our freedoms. We have to realize that we don't think the same way like the ones that wish to bring us harm. Some cannot even comprehend the death they wish upon us and the extremes they will go to in attempts to achieve their goals. Even though we have seen some of these measures time and time again. I guess freedom causes blindness with some.

I have no ill will towards peace loving Muslims, just the radical sect. And when attacks are made in defense of this country, they don't sympathetically feel the need to defend the ones they left for in the first place.

Deathcricket
01-25-2008, 01:36 PM
May Allah cleanse the unholy thing called country music from this planet and banish it to the 2nd level of hell where 72 non-virgins await.

Seriously though, Muslims are people too, it

Iceaxe
01-25-2008, 02:48 PM
the 2nd level of hell where 72 non-virgins await.

Damn.... that's the level I'm aiming for. Experience counts. :thumb:

RugerShooter
01-25-2008, 05:03 PM
As long as they Immigrate here legally who gives a shit what religion or color they are.

JP
01-25-2008, 07:00 PM
here legally who gives a shit what religion or color they are.
:nod: