PDA

View Full Version : T.R. Legal Recreational Thinning of Jacks in N. Nevada

MY T PIMP
01-25-2008, 08:39 AM
I hope this is a politically correct enough title, as I know not properly defining legal recreational acctivities is warrant for scrutiny amongst some members.
Anyways, pursued rabbits this last weekend with firearms at the Secret Spot in Nevada. Did okay, but not as well as years in the past. I think amongst 4 of us we shot about 60 total.
Picked up a new weapon before the hunt in addition to the Springfield .45. I bought me a chinese SKS 7.62 x .39. Didn't pursue rabbits with it though, I used my .17 HMR a real tack driver.

To those of you who wonder where the hell I've been. I'm sorry the new job hasn't allowed for much posting on the site. Plus, I've been working on a 1/2 million dollar sale which has been very time consuming.[/img]http://www.astronomy-images.com/day-images/California/jackrabbit.200307.jpg

DAA
01-25-2008, 04:50 PM
Glad you were able to get out last weekend at least, sounds like you can use to get out again soon!

We're heading out to pop a few jacks tomorrow. Still undecided where. Might go back where we went last month and mopped 'em, or might just venture out somewhere completely different just to see what we can see. Probably won't decide until we are filling the tank in the morning.

- DAA

accadacca
01-25-2008, 09:19 PM
Thats a start pimp boy. :2thumbs: :haha:

Sombeech
01-31-2008, 01:59 PM
I'm thinking late February again.... my wife will be outta town. :2thumbs: