PDA

View Full Version : upchuck

stefan
01-25-2008, 05:33 AM
i'm sorry, this is just inane. it's pretty sad this is part of our country's political campaigns. :roll:

[color=darkred]
[i]
(CNN)

JP
01-25-2008, 05:37 AM
:mrgreen:

tapehoser
01-25-2008, 07:11 AM
There is no theory of evolution. Just a list of creatures Chuck Norris has allowed to live.
Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
Chuck Norris counted to infinity - twice.
When Chuck Norris does a pushup, he isn

Sombeech
01-25-2008, 08:20 AM
I dunno, Stallone's pretty tough. Still waiting for Rambo to open in theaters...... so I can download it. :lol8:

trackrunner
01-25-2008, 10:11 AM
You forgot my favorites:
Chuck Norris' tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried. Ever.
Some people wear Superman pajamas. Superman wears Chuck Norris pajamas.
Chuck Norris does not wear a condom. Because there is no such thing as protection from Chuck Norris.
When the Boogeyman goes to sleep every night, he checks his closet for Chuck Norris.
Chuck Norris is the reason why Waldo is hiding.
Chuck Norris can lead a horse to water AND make it drink.
Chuck Norris is not hung like a horse... horses are hung like Chuck Norris Chuck Norris was the fourth Wiseman. He brought baby Jesus the gift of "beard". Jesus wore it proudly to his dying day. The other Wisemen, jealous of Jesus' obvious gift favoritism, used their combined influence to have Chuck omitted from the Bible. Shortly after all three died of roundhouse kick related deaths. :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

A little sacrilegious but funny:
Mr. T, Arnold Shcwarzzenger, and Chuck Norris are standing in front of God. God says to them,"I have call you three here because you are the greatest fighters in the world and I have a place for one of you at my right hand. You must prove to me whom of you it shall be." Mr. T steps and says "I pity the fool who doesn't let me sit at His right hand." God tells him that he was not good enough and sends Mr. T to hell. Arnold steps up and says "I was in predator, commando, the terminator. You must choose the governator." God tells him not good enough and sends Arnold to hell. God turns to Chuck Norris and say "Why should you sit beside me?" Chuck quickly proceeds to roundhouse kick God in the face and say "Bitch, your in my seat." :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Back on subject I think Chuck could take Stallone. Why is Chuck complainng about McCain's age, Chuck is going to be 68 soon though he does not look close to that old.

stefan
01-25-2008, 10:37 AM
oops ... what was i thinking posting this http://209.85.12.227/554/120/emo/doh1.gif

trackrunner
01-25-2008, 10:40 AM
oops ... what was i thinking posting this http://209.85.12.227/554/120/emo/doh1.gif
Hey I tried to get it back on topic with this

Back on subject I think Chuck could take Stallone. Why is Chuck complainng about McCain's age, Chuck is going to be 68 soon though he does not look close to that old.

Anyone else find it interesting that Chuck complaining about age? Does it make him a hypocrite?

I hope Chuck doesn't find me :lol8:

JP
01-25-2008, 12:48 PM
Chuck is going to be 68 soon though he does not look close to that old.
Going under the knife helps that a bit :haha: as does his Total Gym, together makes for an ageless Chuck :lol8:

Iceaxe
01-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Most popular Chuck Norris Facts!!!!

1. If you have five dollars and Chuck Norris has five dollars, Chuck Norris has more money than you.
2. There is no 'ctrl' button on Chuck Norris's computer. Chuck Norris is always in control.
3. Apple pays Chuck Norris 99 cents every time he listens to a song.
4. Chuck Norris can sneeze with his eyes open.
5. Chuck Norris can eat just one Lay's potato chip.
6. Chuck Norris is suing Myspace for taking the name of what he calls everything around you.
7. Chuck Norris destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise.
8. Chuck Norris can kill two stones with one bird.

http://www.antowan.com/joomla/images/funnies/chuck_norris.jpg

accadacca
01-25-2008, 09:00 PM
Sorry. . .love this. :lol8:

http://youtube.com/watch?v=NdD54rG9oQA

JP
01-26-2008, 05:40 AM
Sorry. . .love this. :lol8:
That was great :2thumbs:

Tumbleweed
01-26-2008, 01:22 PM
Send Chuck to the good old Hanoi Hilton for a few years...that may "age" him a bit! :frustrated:

Bad Karma
01-26-2008, 02:59 PM
OMG that

sparker1
01-26-2008, 03:24 PM
Send Chuck to the good old Hanoi Hilton for a few years...that may "age" him a bit! :frustrated:

Same old story: Movie hero versus real-life hero, and which one thinks he knows everything and believes he is the best in all ways, and which one displays character and class.