PDA

View Full Version : New Galleries - Lots of Photos

R
01-22-2008, 12:40 PM
Hey, everybody! Check out the cool new stuff on our web site! It includes our October anniversary vacation, my Utah hiking trip in November, news and sports photos from this fall, a new art page, and my new web log. Enjoy!

http://richardbarron.net/new/

-Richard

Scott Card
01-22-2008, 11:01 PM
Very, VERY nice photos. I have been through about half of the Utah stuff and you have some great shots. I really liked the Goblin Valley page and the arch page at dusk. Again, very nice. :2thumbs:

stefan
01-23-2008, 06:48 AM
as i always find, it's a pleasure to look through your galleries. i'm usually in it for the CP stuff, but then i find myself wandering through the other galleries and finding jewels of art in moments and spaces of the less natural world. it's refreshing ... thanks!

i must ask, though, why on earth were all those desks piled up?!!

the kid doesn't seem to be so into giuliani :haha:

R
01-23-2008, 07:54 AM
as i always find, it's a pleasure to look through your galleries. i'm usually in it for the CP stuff, but then i find myself wandering through the other galleries and finding jewels of art in moments and spaces of the less natural world. it's refreshing ... thanks!

i must ask, though, why on earth were all those desks piled up?!!

the kid doesn't seem to be so into giuliani :haha:

The desks were surplus items that the University here in Ada was selling. There was all sorts of other junk piled up too, in the parking lot of the football stadium. Ultimately they were sent off to be recycled.