PDA

View Full Version : Bogley Beer

fire
01-17-2008, 10:44 PM
Perfect icon for a brew to celebrate the name change!

Sombeech
01-18-2008, 07:07 AM

oops, the cat's out of the bag! You've discovered the REAL purpose of the logo. :lol8:

I agree though.

tanya
01-18-2008, 08:02 AM
You can drop me off some samples. I am sort of torn between Ginger and Bogley though. :haha:

fire
01-22-2008, 08:42 PM

oops, the cat's out of the bag! You've discovered the REAL purpose of the logo. :lol8:

I agree though.

Send me a jpg or pdf for the label and I'll brew a creation. What's your flavor? Malt, hops, more hops, insane hops, or all around goodness?

tanya
01-22-2008, 08:43 PM

I agree though.

Send me a jpg or pdf for the label and I'll brew a creation. What's your flavor? Malt, hops, more hops, insane hops, or all around goodness?

'Beech? Virgin Beer :mrgreen:

accadacca
01-22-2008, 09:14 PM
:cheers: :lol8:

fire
01-23-2008, 09:57 PM

I agree though.

'Beech? Virgin Beer :mrgreen:

Ahhh, so something sweet! Capture the essence of skiing, riding, hiking down your favorite ridge, fantastic view, clean air, the taste of the day, clean, crisp, cool, enjoying seconds n thirds before before you realize you this is a first and the taste is oh so savory, more, bring me more. :nono2:

Sombeech
01-24-2008, 06:54 AM
Diet Mtn Dew, that's my poison. :lol8: I'm even trying to quit that.