PDA

View Full Version : Bulls Bridge Kent, Connecticut

JP
01-15-2008, 10:03 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v654/Zukimog/267Farm_HousJan08.jpg[/img]

Jaxx
01-15-2008, 10:48 AM
it scares me. It looks haunted. Nice pic.

JP
01-15-2008, 11:27 AM
We have lots of haunted things back here :haha: I like that Sepia look over B&W, thanks :nod:

Jaxx
01-15-2008, 11:28 AM
Agreed, it does look really cool.

goofball
01-15-2008, 06:11 PM
just now noticed your location. when first starting my outdoors career i had heard of some beach in connecticut from where viewine the pleiades (?) meteor shower would be ideal. sounded like a blast. never made it though. farthest east i've been was kentucky and some place w/ lots of big huge arches/bridges. that was neat.

JP
01-16-2008, 06:32 AM
some beach in connecticut
The ones that come to mind are Sherwood Island, Seaside, Penfield, Rocky Neck, Hammonasett, Gulf, Silver Sands and Walnut. Any of these ring a bell? There's more, these would be some of the popular ones that I can think of. Then they have a boardwalk area in West Haven that is always jamming with people, probably because of the numerous seafood restaurants in that area.

goofball
01-16-2008, 11:03 AM
some beach in connecticut
The ones that come to mind are Sherwood Island, Seaside, Penfield, Rocky Neck, Hammonasett, Gulf, Silver Sands and Walnut. Any of these ring a bell? There's more, these would be some of the popular ones that I can think of. Then they have a boardwalk area in West Haven that is always jamming with people, probably because of the numerous seafood restaurants in that area.

thanks for trying to jog my memory but none of those sound familiar. i am sure it was connecticut though. that rocky eastern seaboard sure looks pretty... bben many years since i've been to any beach, kinda miss it. and anyplace i can get FRESH oysters on the 1/2 shell can't be bad !

JP
01-16-2008, 01:32 PM
i am sure it was connecticut though.
and anyplace i can get FRESH oysters on the 1/2 shell can't be bad !
I was going to throw in Misquamicut, that's just over the line in Rhode Island.
Yea, the seafood around here is good and gets better as you head up the New England shoreline :2thumbs: