PDA

View Full Version : New bike shop in Orem

mtbmaniak
01-13-2008, 12:54 PM
There is a new really sick downhill/freeride oriented shop that opened in Orem last month. Not sure if anyone has heard of them or checked them out yet, but if you're into that aspect of the sport the guys there have some amazing stuff in the shop. Their name is Urban Downfall Cycles. They're dealing Transition, Canfield, and Black martket, in addition to having a good amount of BMX stuff. I just bought a Blindside from them and will be building it up during the next few months. The guys there are awesome and are really excited about the sport and have a great knowledge base. Plus, they are all the chillest guys I've ever met. They have some of the best prices I've seen in a bike shop. They're still pretty small, so the actual store is tiny, but crammed with bikes and nice parts.
They're located behind the Best Buy in Orem, right next to Curves. I can't remember their exact address, but I'm pretty sure it's on their website: www.urbandownfall.com

live2ride
01-13-2008, 03:08 PM
Always nice to see more bike shops opening up, great post.

fourtycal
01-13-2008, 06:21 PM
Sweet. It has always surprised me how hard it is to find a good selection of parts at bikeshops.
That Blindside looks awesome! :hail2thechief: Good choice. :2thumbs:
http://www.transitionbikes.com/2007/Blindside.cfm

rock_ski_cowboy
03-13-2008, 06:24 PM
Jamison is an old roommate of mine. He is one of the coolest guys I've ever met and has a passion for bikes and stuff. If you are a biker, support local guys like this. I'm guessing they're selling at competitive rates, but even if you have to fork out a few, its worth it to support the locals and have the inventory available locally for when you need it. He has some cool video and pics, I'll tell him he should come start posting around here so y'all can get to know hiim.