PDA

View Full Version : Dark Star!

Iceaxe
01-11-2008, 09:45 PM
I've been accused of attempting to take over the canyoneering universe..... I've even been called Darth (Ice?) Vader and Climb-Utah has been referred to as the Death Star..... So let's make it official!!!

Dark Star! is my fictional utopia that is located in Southern Utah...... when georgie dub (I can call him that cause we're tight) invades Southern Utah over WMDs he has agreed to give me the land so I can rename it Dark Star! it will be inhabited by the people who live there right now, cause Utah women are HOT.

it will be run similar to the way Canada's government is run, however the hell they do that. Canada fights with no one..... ever...... they are doing it right, or they aren't that important. either way they are left alone, and that's nifty, thus Dark Star! will be run that way, except for a few changes:

Some new laws or something:

I will basically be able to do whatever I want within reason, as will all my friends and people that I'm cool with. if i murder someone i will get in trouble cuase murder isn't all that cool, unless it's an emo kid.

Emo kids can be shot on the spot if you see them

same with scientologists.

gay people will be able to marry each other. they are humans and deserve to be treated thusly. screw you if you think differently, everyone should be allowed to be happy/miserable, however you look at marriage.

drinking age will be 18

you don't have to work on your birthday, or the day after it. choose which day you don't have to work on, one or the other. if your birthday is on a weekend, you get monday off.

When dibs is called, you are entitle to whatever you have called dibs on.

Over zealous religious freaks who preach to you like an asshole about how their religion kicks the shit out of yours will have their dominant arm amputated.

Snakes longer then 2' are not to be allowed in Dark Star!. snakes are a vital part of the environment, and i understand that, but screw the long ones, they are just unnecessary.

Weekly themes:

Sunday will be renamed Funday. On Funday you have to work. I enjoy irony.

monday has no theme.

Tuesday is for tacos. tacos are the main meal of this day. tacos ROCK!!

Wednesday is naked day. all hot women are to walk around naked. it will give a whole new meaning to "hump day"

Thursday is when the weekend begins. no working allowed on thursdays

friday is party day. if you don't go to a party, you will be arrested.

saturday is hangover day. for all who get hangovers, this is the day for recovery. not much gets done on saturdays.

Holidays

New years day is an auto holiday. it is a national recovery day.

super bowl sunday is a national holiday, as is the day after it.

my birthday is not a holiday, but the day after my birthday is.

thanksgiving will be a week long. no work.

christmas will be renamed Xmas and will have nothing to do with christ because that whole manger thing is crazy and you all know it. however, everyone has to give presents and such still because that's what Xmas is all about.

Schools:

when you go to college, you only have to take what you need in order to pass your major. none of those bullshit artsy fartsy classes that they make you take for no reason whatsoever.

you don't have to go to school on your birthday.

Compulsory hands-on sex education classes where boys teach girls.

Miscellaneous crap:

south park will always be on at some point. as will Entourage. and they will never be canceled.

The French are indefinately exlcluded.

Speed will be the national network.

there is no drug policy in Dark Star!, because let's face it, the war on drugs is bullshit. it is your body and you, as a Dark Star!er have the right to put whatever the hell you feel like in your own body. however, if your actions on the drugs end up hurting someone other than yourself, you will be severely punished.

free cable and wifi for everyone.

Anyone who disagrees with me is a dumbass, but you won't be kicked out, becuase everyone has their own opinions. as long as you aren't an asshole about how you feel, you can stay.

That's all I got so far. Dark Star! is open to suggestions....

http://uutah.com/forum/files/icevader.jpg

Felicia
01-11-2008, 10:18 PM
:roflol:

Ok....that's it -- I'm moving to Dark Star!

Can I bring my dog and husband? :haha:

accadacca
01-11-2008, 11:53 PM
Dark Helmet approves. :haha:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2M32wTjksZs

sparker1
01-12-2008, 04:42 AM
Free beer on Mondays. :2thumbs:

Iceaxe
01-13-2008, 03:27 PM
Dogs are allowed but cell phones are outlawed. :2thumbs:

other options still under consideration.

:rockon:

Cirrus2000
01-13-2008, 04:36 PM
it will be run similar to the way Canada's government is run, however the hell they do that. Canada fights with no one..... ever...... they are doing it right, or they aren't that important. either way they are left alone, and that's nifty, thus Dark Star! will be run that way, except for a few changes:

We're doing it right, and we're not that important. Well, not since WWII anyway. It's kind of nice to keep a low profile.

Hang on, I read through your changes for Dark Star!, but they sound exactly like Canada! Except for the drinking age thing. In Alberta and Quebec, it's 18, but the rest of Canada is 19. You guys have to wait 'til 21?!? :bootyshake:

Oh, and in our compulsory hands-on sex education, the girls and boys take turns teaching each other. Much hotter. And sometimes only the girls teach each other. The guys just audit those classes. Much much hotter.

I though I was already into visiting Utah a lot. I may spend even more time in Dark Star!

Iceaxe
01-14-2008, 10:57 AM
I'm now renaming my fictional utopia to Bogley!

Which is really cool when you think about it because now it already has it's own area specific website. :2thumbs:

So it's offical Dark Star! is now Bogley!