PDA

View Full Version : What do you think it says?

accadacca
01-11-2008, 06:07 PM
Took this at a sushi place the other day. . .

Is this physically possible. . . :roflol:

sparker1
01-11-2008, 06:16 PM
Whatever works, I say. :roll:

Bad Karma
01-11-2008, 07:52 PM
Funny I always find Japanese food less satisfying than others

LOAH
01-11-2008, 10:30 PM
Nice. I love the Asians with their wonderful translations.

I work in a warehouse that gets most of it's inventory from China and we get some pretty neat translated phrases on our cartons.

On one of the boxes, I'm pretty sure they meant to say "Do Not Stack", but instead they wrote, "Don't Put The Heavy Thing On It". :roflol:

Laughed my ass off.

BTW- What sushi place was that? My wife and I love good sushi/sashimi.

accadacca
01-11-2008, 11:47 PM
This place is call Yapona in American Fork. Really good food and my peeps built the website: www.yapona.com

Gutpiler_Utahn
01-11-2008, 11:58 PM
That's hillarious! :lol8:

I haven't had sushi for months. Any interest in meeting someplace? I really like Tsunami's in Sugar House or Fort Union and Sushi Ya in Orem is usually quite good. Haven't been many other places, but so long as it's not a chinese buffet first and foremost, I'm game. :2thumbs:s

greyhair biker
01-12-2008, 01:44 PM
I'd go just for the chopsticks :lol8:

accadacca
01-12-2008, 03:31 PM
That's hillarious! :lol8:

I haven't had sushi for months. Any interest in meeting someplace? I really like Tsunami's in Sugar House or Fort Union and Sushi Ya in Orem is usually quite good. Haven't been many other places, but so long as it's not a chinese buffet first and foremost, I'm game. :2thumbs:s
We need to get the "Bogley" lunches going again. :rockon:

Randi
01-12-2008, 04:23 PM
Nice. I love the Asians with their wonderful translations.

I work in a warehouse that gets most of it's inventory from China and we get some pretty neat translated phrases on our cartons.

On one of the boxes, I'm pretty sure they meant to say "Do Not Stack", but instead they wrote, "Don't Put The Heavy Thing On It". :roflol:

Laughed my ass off.

BTW- What sushi place was that? My wife and I love good sushi/sashimi.

My son has a Japanese girlfriend, and her Engrish can be pretty cute and funny at times. Japanese language doesn't have the sound produced by the letter "L", and most native speakers cannot produce that sound so they substitute "R" for "L". :mrgreen:

Ever seen this site:
http://engrish.com/

~Randi

Iceaxe
01-12-2008, 05:01 PM
Me rove you rong time.... :lol8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GU6xUyLKn7U

Gutpiler_Utahn
01-13-2008, 12:26 AM
We need to get the "Bogley" lunches going again. :rockon:

I'm up for that. :2thumbs: Just need a where/when. :popcorn:

Rev. Coyote
01-15-2008, 02:50 PM
Are those f---sticks...?

snatch
01-16-2008, 01:51 AM
Dude, fairies don't count. If you can really manage to take care of business under your thumb, please don't contribute to the gene pool.

Rev. Coyote
01-16-2008, 08:03 AM
OK -- WHO messed with my post??? Dang political correctness.