PDA

View Full Version : Good game

DiscGo
01-07-2008, 09:01 PM
Well two years in a row that I hate how the Championship game went, but this was a much more enjoyable game to watch for me than last year.

Ohio State has talent but no discipline. They are a young team yet, so maybe next year. Congratulations Savanna!

accadacca
01-07-2008, 09:41 PM
IMO. . .USC would have rolled either of these teams. :popcorn:

savanna3313
01-07-2008, 09:58 PM

:blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah: :bird:

You can't rain on my parade tonight!

:haha:

DiscGo
01-07-2008, 10:00 PM
I think Georgia is better than USC. Georgia has been the best team in the country since late October.

savanna3313
01-07-2008, 10:02 PM
Well two years in a row that I hate how the Championship game went, but this was a much more enjoyable game to watch for me than last year.

Ohio State has talent but no discipline. They are a young team yet, so maybe next year. Congratulations Savanna!

Thanks! It got off to a really good start for Ohio and I don't mind telling you I was feeling a little nervous! :phew:

accadacca
01-07-2008, 10:04 PM
They came out hot last year too. Ran back the opening drive against the Gators, but then got WAXED!!

accadacca
01-07-2008, 10:05 PM

I bet. Where is all that body paint. :haha:

savanna3313
01-07-2008, 10:15 PM

I bet. Where is all that body paint. :haha:

I'm sure it's going on fast and furious down in the Quarter to-night!

:five:

DiscGo
01-07-2008, 11:15 PM
They came out hot last year too. Ran back the opening drive against the Gators, but then got WAXED!!

Yeah but last year Ted Ginn Jr got hurt after he ran back that kick off and that ruined our offense. This year the Buckeyes just couldn't get it together. Too many penalties, and not enough control.

Iceaxe
01-08-2008, 03:07 PM
I'm thinking Ohio State is the Washington Generals of the bogus BCS.

:lol8:

live2ride
01-08-2008, 04:27 PM
That game proved that Ohio state had no business being in the BCS championship once again. There schedule was way to easy, I am glad to see them loose again.

DiscGo
01-09-2008, 12:12 PM
That game proved that Ohio state had no business being in the BCS championship once again. .

Once again? When else did they not belong there? I hope you are not referring to last year when they played and beat two different #2 ranked teams before playing #2 Florida.

And did you even watch this game? It wasn't like OSU was out of there league, they just made mistakes.