PDA

View Full Version : Favorite gun ranges or places to purchase firearms

shagster
01-07-2008, 07:39 PM
Let's get a list of your favorite places to go shoot or purchase firearms. I will try to get the compiled list with all the information for each location and put it on the forum.

To start off I know that my favorite place is Impact guns in Ogden. I have always had a good experience with them, and you can't beat the lifetime warranty on every firearm.

Let's see how many favorites we can get... :2thumbs:

Gutpiler_Utahn
01-08-2008, 07:52 AM
For the personalized service, I like shopping for my guns at Gunnie's in Orem. I don't recommend their gunsmith, though.

jumar
01-08-2008, 08:35 AM
Orem I like Gunnies and Van Wagons
Salt Lake County, Doug's and Get Some Guns and Ammo

accadacca
01-08-2008, 10:50 AM
Out on the west side of Utah Lake with all the other rednecks. :haha:

jumar
01-08-2008, 10:54 AM
Out on the west side of Utah Lake with all the other rednecks. :haha:
Yeah I still go out there sometime. Getting to be fewer places to shoot out West with all the development.

MY T PIMP
01-09-2008, 03:23 PM
Believe it or not I got my best deals at Sports Authority and the late Gart Sports. If you look for their clearance sales you can really clean up. They were having a clearance sell, I got a Ruger M77 270 for $240, a Weatherby Mark X 300 Wthby Mag for $360, a Berretta over and under for $599, and a ruger composite M77 17 HMR for $240. I'm allways following their sales. Other than that I like Pawn shops, Kent shooters supply in Ogden, and Smith & Edwards. I also like Gunnie and Van Wagons. Not a fan though of Impact, or Get Some Guns & Ammo.

greyhair biker
01-22-2008, 06:05 PM
believe it or not I am finding good deals at WALMART of all places. My wife works in sporting goods( translated: sells guns) at the one in RockSprings, WY. It is the largest gun seller in the walmart chain in America (go figure) They have a direct buy arrangement with Remington and they sell Henry, Mossburg, Savage, New England, Charles Daly, Marlin, Cricket...just to name a few. They pretty much get what want...big volume stuff...amazing huh?

ChiefAutoParts
01-23-2008, 01:30 PM
They don't always have the biggest selection, but the Gift House in Ogden is where I like to get my shootin' iron's. Scotty is definately first class. I always feel like I got the better part of the deal and I will continue to give my money to the locals that have been there for 40 years through the thick and the thin.