PDA

View Full Version : Utah Barbie Dolls

accadacca
12-10-2007, 09:18 PM
I was forwarded this email. Check the disclaimer that was found at the bottom and was actually in the email.

Mattel recently announced the release of limited-edition Barbie Dolls for the
Greater SLC market:

------------------

Bear River Mutual Ins., Co. made the following notations:
"Confidentiality Notice" This e-mail communication and any attachments may contain confidential and privileged information for the use of the designated recipient(s) named above only. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited and may be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply e-mail, destroy this message and attachments. Do not copy. Thank you for your cooperation.

Iceaxe
12-11-2007, 07:39 AM
Is West Valley Barbies baby black?!?!?!? :roflol: That's just cruel.....

And they messed up on the Draper Barbies ride.... it should be a Chevy Tahoe or Suburban. No self respecting Draper woman would be caught dead in a mini-van..... that's what the Sandy barbies drive.

I was also hoping to see a Kearn's Barbie....

:popcorn:

accadacca
12-11-2007, 07:45 AM
There is a Kearn's barbie. . .

Iceaxe
12-11-2007, 08:01 AM
Yup... they got it about right. Looks underage and all. :haha:

live2ride
12-11-2007, 08:02 AM
Those are some great Barbies, my fav is the avenues barbie, they hit that on the head; however, they need the have the second car be a prius. LOL

Bad Karma
12-11-2007, 07:38 PM
:lol8: That

DiscGo
12-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Pretty funny!

orvis1
12-12-2007, 10:13 AM
I think the riverton barbie should be labeled the Magna barbie, have you seen the house prices in riverton?

Iceaxe
12-12-2007, 11:13 AM
I think the riverton barbie should be labeled the Magna barbie, have you seen the house prices in riverton?

I agree.... Riverton is now high dollar.

But to be total Magna Barbie she needs a Pit Bull.

orvis1
12-12-2007, 01:31 PM

I agree.... Riverton is now high dollar.

But to be total Magna Barbie she needs a Pit Bull.

And a glass of water with some "floaties" in it...