PDA

View Full Version : Chambers and Big Bad Ben added to Tom's Utah Canyoneering Gu

ratagonia
12-10-2007, 12:38 AM
Better late than never? As promised, here's the writeup on Chambers and the adjacent small section of good canyon we call Big Bad Ben, for your enjoyment:

http://www.canyoneeringusa.com/utah/roost/cham.php

Tom

CarpeyBiggs
12-10-2007, 09:02 AM
Awesome. Thanks Tom. :2thumbs:

So, anyone want to do Chambers this month?

rockgremlin
12-10-2007, 09:15 AM
Are you talking talking about doing Chambers as a part of Freezefest, or in addition to Freezefest?

CarpeyBiggs
12-10-2007, 09:29 AM
Are you talking talking about doing Chambers as a part of Freezefest, or in addition to Freezefest?

Oh, I didn't mean that I wanted to do it. I was just curious if anyone else wanted to... :haha:

I'm still trying to figure out my FF days. Not sure how well my body can handle being cold for that many days straight... I've been sick twice in the last 3 weeks, and I can't seem to shake this current cold. What days will you be out?

rockgremlin
12-10-2007, 10:08 AM
What days will you be out?

Dunno. I have a lot on my plate right now. I've gotta sell our current house, find a new job, then find a new house and move the family in less then 60 days. I'm hoping Santa will bring me a new job for Christmas. I thought for sure you'd hire me.

CarpeyBiggs
12-10-2007, 10:29 AM
I thought for sure you'd hire me.

Didn't you get my offer? I sent it two weeks ago. I think you'll find it very tempting...

Scott Card
12-10-2007, 11:04 AM
Thanks Tom. Nice to have some more beta out there.

brian
12-12-2007, 05:20 PM
the beta and the site are looking great, thanks. cant wait to make it up there.