PDA

View Full Version : 2008 Canyoneering Conference and Canyon Rendezvous

rcwild
12-06-2007, 08:21 PM
Planning is underway for the 2008 Canyoneering Conference co-hosted by the American Canyoneering Association and Southern Utah University, March 27-28, at the SUU Mountain Center near Cedar City.

Prior to the conference, the ACA and the

Alex
12-07-2007, 05:07 AM
Thanks for the FYI!

Any uutahs attending? :ne_nau:

rcwild
12-07-2007, 07:00 AM
Thanks for the FYI!

Any uutahs attending? :ne_nau:

Our rendezvous in October drew 130+ people from Utah, Arizona, Colorado, California, Nevada, North Carolina, Illinois, Indiana, Wisconsin, Alaska, Mexico, Europe and Nepal.

Alex
12-07-2007, 07:49 AM
Sorry, I meant to say "anyone from the regular crew I go with" going down there. I hate going to new places and not knowing anyone.

mrbrejcha
12-07-2007, 05:32 PM
Web pages are online and we're ready to start accepting registrations ...

http://www.canyoneering.net

What if I'm not an ACA member?

rcwild
12-10-2007, 05:40 AM
What if I'm not an ACA member?

ACA membership is not required to attend any of our major annual rendezvous. That includes this one in March, as well as April in Arizona, May in Mexico, August in France and September in Zion.

tanya
12-10-2007, 06:05 AM
Sorry, I meant to say "anyone from the regular crew I go with" going down there. I hate going to new places and not knowing anyone.

If there is a party I will go and I would do any canyon Bo drags me down. :haha:

Bo_Beck
12-10-2007, 06:31 AM

If there is a party I will go and I would do any canyon Bo drags me down. :haha:

No dragging required! It's always a pleasure to go with you! After South Ariel....you may be the one dragging me down! :2thumbs:

tanya
12-10-2007, 06:43 AM

No dragging required! It's always a pleasure to go with you! After South Ariel....you may be the one dragging me down! :2thumbs:

Yeah! I feel great! :nod: 8-10 miles on the treadmill (best gift I ever got!) every morning..... and I better get to it this morning! --- be back in 2 hours. :five: