PDA

View Full Version : Quanell X vs Joe Horn supporters

Sombeech
12-03-2007, 07:08 PM
Remember the guy who shot his neighbor's intruders while on the phone with 911?

Quanell X (black panthers) came to demonstrate in that neighborhood, and they end up getting chased out by supporters of Joe Horn (the guy that shot the intruders)

Oh, and watch at minute marker 3:44 for a special treat.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_TjftnwhRk

Here's a longer clip uncut, on google video:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2030703163732885998&hl=en

Jaxx
12-07-2007, 10:40 AM
I didn't get what you meant by the special treat at first. I get it now.

ericchile
12-07-2007, 10:52 AM
Are you talking about the boobs bouncing or the bug on the screen?

James_B_Wads2000
12-07-2007, 02:39 PM
Or are you talking about the hundreds of rednecks that come out to support the actions of a vigilantly homicidal maniac and shout racial slurs at peaceful protesters?

DaveOU812
12-07-2007, 03:36 PM
Of course it's boobs. How did you guys miss that one?

Iceaxe
12-07-2007, 04:21 PM
I'd love to have Joe Horn as a neighbor.... Someone should give the guy a medal.... end of story.

http://www.taylorgifts.com/images/p28331b.jpg

http://www.imagestation.com/picture/sraid141/pcbbfa658316d55a3de30489ff5a55166/f6d7f2bb.jpg

:flag:

donny h
12-12-2007, 04:49 PM
Someone should give the guy a medal.

If I had his address, I would send him a Cabelas gift certificate.

Maybe he's low on shotgun shells or something.

live2ride
12-13-2007, 07:51 AM
Looks like a step back in the late 50's - 60's :nono: I am so sick of this shit, did that group really need to go and protest in the neighborhood? What good comes from it on either side?

James_B_Wads2000
12-14-2007, 04:59 PM
Looks like a step back in the late 50's - 60's :nono: I am so sick of this shit, did that group really need to go and protest in the neighborhood? What good comes from it on either side?

What the Hell do you mean? Step back? Are you saying the Civil Rights Movement was wrong?

Pretty much everybody on this thread makes me sick. I can

Sombeech
12-14-2007, 06:43 PM
James to the rescue. :lol8:

If Joe Horn was my neighbor I would sue him for his vigilantly actions claiming he reckless endanger himself

That sums it up right there. You want to save us all from ourselves. I think that's right out of SUWA's motto generator.

Here's what's wrong with it. Race. Who turned this into a race issue? Quanell X and his little parade full of the black panthers (more like kitty kats in this video)

If it were a black man shooting white intruders, James would be on the front line looking to congratulate him.

live2ride
12-14-2007, 07:10 PM

I was referrering to a step back in the 50-60's in regards to the WHITE! man. A bunch a hicks running around in hords telling them to go home and yelling USA???? Come on.

Sombeech
12-14-2007, 07:21 PM
I was referrering to a step back in the 50-60's in regards to the WHITE! man. A bunch a hicks running around in hords telling them to go home and yelling USA???? Come on.

Don't worry, James is suffering from a textbook case of "overprotectionism".

He'll see upset black people and figure any white man is wrong, even if they're on his side.

James_B_Wads2000
12-14-2007, 08:09 PM

I figured that was what you meant, and I pretty much agreed in my last paragraph in my last post. Sorry for the misunderstanding.

James

James_B_Wads2000
12-14-2007, 08:27 PM
James to the rescue. :lol8:

If Joe Horn was my neighbor I would sue him for his vigilantly actions claiming he reckless endanger himself

That sums it up right there. You want to save us all from ourselves. I think that's right out of SUWA's motto generator.

Here's what's wrong with it. Race. Who turned this into a race issue? Quanell X and his little parade full of the black panthers (more like kitty kats in this video)

If it were a black man shooting white intruders, James would be on the front line looking to congratulate him.

I never said this was a race issue. The black/white I was refering to was good/bad right/wrong. The label that Joe Horn and all his suporters put on these guys that they were just crimanals and therefore not worthy of living or that no one should be angry that they were murdered.

You say I suffer from "over-protectisim" well maybe you suffer from isnsitutional rasicim. You see black people and instantly assume they are playing the "poor-me" card or the race card, so therefore they and there reason for protest or griveance can be ignored.

If you think I would congratulate anyone for murdering anyone else well... I guess 'Beech you just havn't been listening to what I am saying.

James

Sombeech
12-14-2007, 09:52 PM
I guess 'Beech you just havn't been listening to what I am saying.

And I'm probably better off. :lol8:

Deathcricket
12-17-2007, 07:14 AM

+1

CarpeyBiggs
12-17-2007, 08:20 AM

Well, somebody's gotta save somebody, right? I mean, the world is chock full of "evildoers" and justice must be meted out!!! As I've learned on UUtah, all cops are dumb asses who hide behind the badge and enjoy tasering innocent victims for pleasure, all muslims are bloodthirsty terrorists intent on destroying us god-fearing Americans, and SUWA and it's lawyers are bound to pillage the people of our rural towns!!!!

Fellow UUtahns, rise up and take arms!!!! It's the only solution!!! We must save ourselves!!!! Give guns to everyone!!! Try and take my TV now bitch!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the BOOBS!!!! Awesome!!! I love BOOBS almost as much as I love guns and shooting shit up!!!

U-S-A!!!! U-S-A!!! (C'mon, everybody join in!!!) U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! BOUN-CY-BOOBS!!! U-S-A!!!

Sombeech
12-17-2007, 09:46 AM
U-S-A!!!! U-S-A!!! (C'mon, everybody join in!!!) U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! BOUN-CY-BOOBS!!! U-S-A!!!

That doesn't rhyme.

orvis1
12-17-2007, 12:29 PM
I think I can support bouncy boobs, I think that is something most of us other than the pillow biters can agree on....

James_B_Wads2000
12-17-2007, 01:56 PM
Give guns to everyone!!! Try and take my TV now bitch!!!

Oh yeah, I almost forgot the BOOBS!!!! Awesome!!! I love BOOBS almost as much as I love guns and shooting shit up!!!

:roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

Just when I think I

James_B_Wads2000
12-17-2007, 01:58 PM

+1

Good idea, keep your ears shut and your mind closed!!

James

live2ride
12-17-2007, 02:15 PM
These are the posts that make this site great! Everyone getting fired up and chiming in on the post in every way possible!! Thanks for the continued enjoyment!!! :2thumbs:

CarpeyBiggs
12-17-2007, 02:46 PM

But keep your eyes open, or maybe leave a crack open between your fingers, because you never know when you'll see more BOOBS!!!

:flag: U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! http://m.pimpmyspace.org/07/4/11/10917yu.gif U-S-A!!! U-S-A!!! :flag:

Deathcricket
12-17-2007, 06:07 PM

James

If only this forum had an ignore feature. Came back to this forum hoping for some "boobs". Definately saw some, just the wrong kind. :ne_nau:

Sombeech
12-17-2007, 06:50 PM

If only you knew how terrible my life was because of this.

Oh, the regrets, the deep sorrow from living a sheltered life. Now I'm out from under my parents' wings, and I'm SCREWED. srsly.

I wish I would've opened my mind just a bit more. Then I wouldn't be confused when I see a black man.

donny h
12-19-2007, 04:28 PM
Pretty much everybody on this thread makes me sick.

Everyone wants to label everything good/bad, right/wrong, red/blue and black/white.

James

Pot+kettle=black.

CarpeyBiggs
12-19-2007, 04:34 PM
Pot+kettle=black.

But using your mathematical equation, would the pot be black without the kettle? Or is it only when they are added together?

donny h
12-19-2007, 05:59 PM
Pot+kettle=black.

But using your mathematical equation, would the pot be black without the kettle? Or is it only when they are added together?

I'm sorry, I didn't mean to confuse with the new-new math, let me phrase it differently:

In the same breath that James admonishes us against judging people, he tossed out some judgement of his own, which is hypocrisy.

James_B_Wads2000
12-19-2007, 06:59 PM
In the same breath that James admonishes us against judging people, he tossed out some judgement of his own, which is hypocrisy.

Ahh Donny be nice to me, today is my birthday. http://assets2.sparkpeople.com/assets/diet/emoticons/e177.gif

Again my poor grammar and white rage has made me write poorly causing you to miss my point. I

donny h
12-19-2007, 11:17 PM
Ahh Donny be nice to me, today is my birthday.

Okay. One heaping bowl of niceness, coming up. Happy birthday to you.

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]I

CarpeyBiggs
12-19-2007, 11:27 PM
I see your point donny h, and I think I understand what you are trying to say. Let me see if I can shed a little different light on it.

People are unnecessarily fed up for many wrong reasons. They PERCEIVE that there is more crime and more danger than there really is... We live in a culture of fear, mainly influenced by the media and our closed door world where we interact with people in person at a much smaller frequency than ever before. Which in turn, gives the media even more influence on our perceptions, whether consciously or subconsciously...

The criminals aren't winning. The good guys are. In fact, I believe that serious crime across the board is generally decreasing. Unfortunately, there are a few areas where this is not true, such as teenaged mass-murderers. But overall, the bad guys are slowing down. The justice system is working. Due process is a good thing. Is the system perfect? No. But it works, in my opinion.

I'll try to look up some stats for you, but I remember reading quite a few reports that shows that overall crime is decreasing in America, and has been for a few years. It was part of my studies when I thought I wanted to become a journalist... But as we all know, you can't trust a journalist.

:lol8:

Deathcricket
12-20-2007, 09:16 AM
People are unnecessarily fed up for many wrong reasons. They PERCEIVE that there is more crime and more danger than there really is... We live in a culture of fear, mainly influenced by the media and our closed door world where we interact with people in person at a much smaller frequency than ever before. Which in turn, gives the media even more influence on our perceptions, whether consciously or subconsciously...

I would agree with you that people live in fear, yes. I myself lived in fear in San Diego, not so much now that I'm in a small town like St George though. I would like to volunteer another example.

My next door neighbor (we share a wall/duplex style) was raped in the middle of the night. Yes it was another house, but it happened literally 50 feet from where me and my wife were sleeping. I wish to god I had heard a scream or something and been able to help her. I didnt own a gun at the time, but my other neighbor had several and we would have "took care of business" if we even knew what was going on. He also beat the living shit out of her, and put her in the hospital for 2 weeks. To this day I dont understand how I didnt hear anything and wake up.

So next week when I was working all night on a network upgrade, I'm living in fear that some druggie is going to come into my house when I'm not there.

It's more anger though than anything else. If more states allowed and supported the actions of Jeremy Horn, there would be a lot less crime.

/redneck on
Screw sending them to jail (with 3 meals a day, cable, gym, etc), kill them. yes killing someone for robbing a house is extreme. But it sets a precedence(sp?) let people protect their property with deadly force. We will not tolerate evil people in our society. It's pretty simple, if you don't want to get shot, don't come in my or my neighbors house with bad intentions.
/redneck off

If you want to live in your own bubble and think that stuff like this won't happen to you, that's fine man. I hope and pray that nothing bad does happen, I truly wish that. I'll agree that with modern technology we do get media hyping up every little bad thing that happens, and it is much less than we might expect. BUT bad stuff does happen, there are evil people in the world. And they get way to much mercy from us in my opinion.

My next door neighbors assailant got 5 years in club med... I mean jail. He's been out of jail for 2 years actually. She will carry those scars, (physical and emotional) for the rest of her life. The next time he breaks into a house (and you and I know he will) I hope they own a gun, or they have a neighbor like Jeremy Horn :)

So yeah his actions were a little extreme, but they were criminals, who cares. To be honest I feel worse for a deer that gets hit crossig the road (accidently) than I do for a human who has free will and chooses to harm or be a negative influence on our population. To me, human life is what you make of it. Otherwise you are less than an animal, IMO. *shrug*

Deathcricket
12-20-2007, 09:23 AM
EVERYTHING YOU SAID, but for sake of space...

I just wanted to quote you :) very good way of explaining it man. I totally agree with everything you said.

Really good post!

CarpeyBiggs
12-20-2007, 11:12 AM
It's more anger though than anything else. If more states allowed and supported the actions of Jeremy Horn, there would be a lot less crime.
I personally don't buy this. I think it would go a long way towards creating a state of complete chaos, a state of vigilante justice, with potential for a frightening cycle of hate and retaliation. Are there studies that substantiate your claim? I hear it often, but it just seems impossible in my mind.

If you want to live in your own bubble and think that stuff like this won't happen to you, that's fine man. I hope and pray that nothing bad does happen, I truly wish that. I'll agree that with modern technology we do get media hyping up every little bad thing that happens, and it is much less than we might expect. BUT bad stuff does happen, there are evil people in the world. And they get way to much mercy from us in my opinion.
Just because I believe that actual danger to myself and others is smaller than what the media portrays does not put me "in a bubble." It is simply the truth. If anything, the bubble of fear is burst... The odds of dying from violent crime, or being impacted by violent crime are relatively small. Odds of dying or being impacted by natural causes are much more substantial. I hope I am never a victim of violent crime, it would certainly be difficult to understand. But I don't live in fear of it, either.

And along those lines, if something "bad" were to happen to me, I hope I would feel confident in the justice system taking care of it. Surely, the system isn't perfect, and I can understand those who are frustrated by it's seeming injustices. But for the most part, it works. Hypothetically speaking, killing someone for raping my girlfriend is not going to make her whole again, and it certainly won't make me feel better about the situation.

And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying that we should be content with crime, or that we should all just pretend nothing bad ever happens. I'm just suggesting that there is a better way for us as to act as humans when crime does happen. There is a better way for us to "fight" crime. Let's not fight evil with more evil. Let's fight evil with good.

So yeah his actions were a little extreme, but they were criminals, who cares.
Wow. I truly find this troubling. On one hand, I can understand that you desire for them to receive a just punishment. But casual disregard for human life? I think there is a better way.

To be honest I feel worse for a deer that gets hit crossig the road (accidently) than I do for a human who has free will and chooses to harm or be a negative influence on our population. To me, human life is what you make of it. Otherwise you are less than an animal,
Let me offer this thought. When a criminal "chooses" to be a negative influence, do you believe it is because they have an adequate understanding of their impact on others, and they are honestly "choosing" that path? My feeling is they don't. It could be a result of education, a result of impairment, a result of simply not being able to understand (i.e. disability), a result of our culture's negative reinforcement of such acts, a result of needing certain results now, while sacrificing future opportunities, etc... But if they truly did understand, I think the person would reform their behavior.

Human life truly is what we make of it. So why would we reduce it to less than trivial by giving more respect to an animal who is killed by a car? How does that help the human condition? And I ask that sincerely. I'm interested to understand why you feel that way.

I personally believe that we as humans should always treat others with the utmost respect (even though I don't always do it myself, but it's a goal. So please don't call me a hypocrite). I believe that justice is served as much by the reformation of someone's character, as it is by them being punished by serving time in jail. I don't believe in eye for an eye, or especially "life for a TV." I believe in giving people the chance be educated, reform their behavior, and contribute in society.

I also believe if someone does me wrong, it is not my duty to make them pay for it with their own blood. I hope I'd have compassion on that person, and do my best to insure that the justice system will do what is required to help them reform and become a better person. And yes, that would include a just penalty, as determined by the law.

James_B_Wads2000
12-20-2007, 11:48 AM
/redneck on
Screw sending them to jail (with 3 meals a day, cable, gym, etc), kill them. yes killing someone for robbing a house is extreme. But it sets a precedence(sp?) let people protect their property with deadly force. We will not tolerate evil people in our society. It's pretty simple, if you don't want to get shot, don't come in my or my neighbors house with bad intentions.
/redneck off

WOW!! There are some real gems in this post. I wish I had the time to reply, maybe later.

I will say this... It's Joe Horn not Jeremy.

Also you should try reading books instead of burning them.

James

Deathcricket
12-20-2007, 07:08 PM
Oh nice! Some actual debate instead of flames *points to james*. You asked some interesting questions and I will try and answer as honestly as I can. I do appreciate your

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 09:31 AM
And if someone is disrespectful to me, my family, or property I will react accordingly

Does this mean you are going to punch me in the face if we ever meet?

Oh nice! Some actual debate instead of flames *points to james*.

I give as good as I get. My hat goes off to Dan for taking the time to write out his argument point by point. I just get so pissed that people that think like you really exist, that I have a hard time remaining civil, my bad I know.

I used to work with a guy who made the same arguments as you and I debated with him until the cows came home and I accomplished nothing. The same would happen here. You know why? Because your argument is self-centered, and until you are willing to step out of your little cave in your mind and try to perceive the world through a different point of view, your arguments are infallible and therefore undebatable.

But Dan is basically saying the same thing I would, so I

Jaxx
12-21-2007, 10:00 AM
[quote=James_B_Wads2000]I just get so pissed that people that think like you really exist, that I have a hard time remaining civil, my bad I know.

I used to work with a guy who made the same arguments as you and I debated with him until the cows came home and I accomplished nothing. The same would happen here. You know why? Because your argument is self-centered, and until you are willing to step out of your little cave in your mind and try to perceive the world through a different point of view, your arguments are infallible and therefore undebatable.

But Dan is basically saying the same thing I would, so I

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 12:03 PM
ALL HAIL!!! The all knowing James. :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief:

It

CarpeyBiggs
12-21-2007, 12:36 PM
ALL HAIL!!! The all knowing James. The great mind of our time who can solve all of our problems if we just would do what he says. Please all knowing king of ours, show us the way of our untruthful, uneducated, backwards ways. Please give us your knowledge so we can better our lives and pass it on to others.
*Don't pay attention to the man behind the curtain*

James, that post really makes you look like an ass. It's ok, I quoted it so it can live on forever

Jaxx, I used to like your posts. Now I don't. I wish I could virtually kill you for not thinking like me. :lol8: (note the sarcasm...)

But seriously, what do you think on the matter? Would you kill someone for stealing your neighbors stuff? Are you comfortable with allowing others to do it? Do you think Joe should get off with no punishment? Was the punishment Joe meted out just?

And from a broader perspective, do you believe that there is any line of thinking that can solve all of our world problems? Or at least better the human condition?

I know I am obviously in the majority on this board, but I guess I really do believe that issues can be solved, and love and education are the key. Violence is not, and never will be.

Deathcricket
12-21-2007, 01:04 PM
And if someone is disrespectful to me, my family, or property I will react accordingly

Does this mean you are going to punch me in the face if we ever meet?

Lol, way to take one sentence out and twist it. I usually dont feed trolls. But your statement is actually relevant to the discussion in its own sick way. I stated very clearly in the next sentence that if someone causes you harm but didnt intend to, forgiveness (not retaliation) is in order. But go ahead and think what you want.

But curiousity rules my brain so I will ask a question.

Let's say I did meet you. And was pissed for that gay fat guy under the waterfall pic you posted. The first thing I do when I meet you IS to punch you in the face. Again this is hypothetical... dont freak out and take one sentence to miss the meaning of my discussion. Lets say I keep punching you in the face.

Are you going to try and explain to me that "it's wrong to hit people" and "you're really hurting me man" and "you need to understand this is wrong"? Or are you going to defend yourself and punch me back? Are you going to try and run away? Or just curl into a small ball on the floor?

This is truly the part I dont understand. In my opinion, if someone is doing evil/wrong things. You defend yourself as the situation calls for. There is no reasoning, there is no discussion, there is only consequences for your actions. If I came up and punched you in the face, I would be shocked if you sat there and said "that hurts me man". The natural response (and correct IMO) is too fight back with force and defend yourself. Otherwise you're just a victim letting yourself be disrespected. Once I "cross the line" and intend to cause you harm, the time for negotiations has passed.

Correct me if I'm wrong, maybe i missed his point, but Carpey (and I guess you, although you've said nothing really) seem to think using equal parts or greater violence in situations like this is wrong.

I also find it humorous that you get so pissed off when people dont believe the same and have the same views. I got news for ya, the world is a diverse place man. Try for a little love.

CarpeyBiggs
12-21-2007, 01:49 PM
Unlike James, I apparently do believe that when we have these discussions, I can change people's minds. Perhaps I am just that naive.. :haha: But even if you don't want to believe a word I say, there is still value in the exercise. It's always good to analyze why you believe something, and see if you can advance your own thinking (myself included.) And hopefully, everyone realizes there is room for growth. It is the infallible thinkers who scare me, quite frankly.

[quote=deathcricket]
Every person on the planet knows the difference between right and wrong. They choose to do evil for various reasons. They covet property (stealing), they need money to get high, they see other people as lessers/ prey items (rape), they feel they got a rough break in life so

Jaxx
12-21-2007, 01:58 PM
Jaxx, I used to like your posts. Now I don't. I wish I could virtually kill you for not thinking like me. :lol8: (note the sarcasm...)

But seriously, what do you think on the matter? Would you kill someone for stealing your neighbors stuff? Are you comfortable with allowing others to do it? Do you think Joe should get off with no punishment? Was the punishment Joe meted out just?

And from a broader perspective, do you believe that there is any line of thinking that can solve all of our world problems? Or at least better the human condition?

I know I am obviously in the majority on this board, but I guess I really do believe that issues can be solved, and love and education are the key. Violence is not, and never will be.

I don't want to say my opinion because people will think I'm not a redneck right wing that only thinks for the right. I have a persona to keep up here.

I am wondering why this guy did what he did. I think there is something behind his motives like racism, mental issues, etc.
I think he murdered someone who wasn't threatening him in any way and he should be punished accordingly as a murderer. He wasn't in danger and that was where he went wrong. He should have called the cops and let them do their jobs.
If they were in his house I don't think a kind word or hug would have stopped the robbers. I am a full supporter of homeowners blasting scum that breaks into their house.
I also think this wouldn't get so much attention if the robbers weren't black.
AAAHHHHH! I just realized you tricked my uneducated mind into giving my opinion with your kind rational debating. Damn you Carpey you outsmarted me again!

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 02:51 PM
Unlike James, I apparently do believe that when we have these discussions, I can change people's minds. Perhaps I am just that naive.. :haha: But even if you don't want to believe a word I say, there is still value in the exercise. It's always good to analyze why you believe something, and see if you can advance your own thinking (myself included.) And hopefully, everyone realizes there is room for growth. It is the infallible thinkers who scare me, quite frankly.

Yes Dan you are na

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 02:58 PM
I don't want to say my opinion because people will think I'm not a redneck right wing that only thinks for the right. I have a persona to keep up here.

I am wondering why this guy did what he did. I think there is something behind his motives like racism, mental issues, etc.
I think he murdered someone who wasn't threatening him in any way and he should be punished accordingly as a murderer. He wasn't in danger and that was where he went wrong. He should have called the cops and let them do their jobs.
If they were in his house I don't think a kind word or hug would have stopped the robbers.

So pretty much we are in full agreement here, so why are you flaming me again?

I am a full supporter of homeowners blasting scum that breaks into their house.

There is limitations here. Would have to look at the circumstances.

I also think this wouldn't get so much attention if the robbers weren't black.

This makes the act of killing them less evil? Just because some people may use this event to perpetuate some

CarpeyBiggs
12-21-2007, 03:13 PM
[quote=James_B_Wads2000]Yes Dan you are na

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 03:15 PM
Let's say I did meet you. And was pissed for that gay fat guy under the waterfall pic you posted. The first thing I do when I meet you IS to punch you in the face.

You mean this one?
http://uutah.com/forum/files/18__medium__164.jpg

Is that what this is all about? Are you really just a closeted homosexual and have to disagree with me because deep down you want to have sex with me? http://uutah.com/forum/files/smileysex3.gif

Disclaimer: The above was an attempt for me to get under you skin for my own sick pleasure. It was not meant to be a serious reply to you previous post.

Really we could debate hypothetical

James_B_Wads2000
12-21-2007, 03:17 PM
The people I most generally think believe this though, are those young minds I associated with at BYU...

Oh so you were talking about deathcricket, got ya! :haha:

James

Jaxx
12-21-2007, 03:42 PM
So pretty much we are in full agreement here, so why are you flaming me again?

The way you acted was what I was "flaming". And I like to troll, so that doesn't help anything.

[quote=James_B_Wads2000]This makes the act of killing them less evil? Just because some people may use this event to perpetuate some

donny h
12-21-2007, 03:58 PM
Things get blown out of proportion when a white person does something to a "minority", whether or not it was due to racism.

Often that is true, here's a case that didn't make the national news feed, Dallas business owner shoots and kills two burglars a month apart, what makes his story so different? One dead burglar is black, one white, and the shooter is black-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdb_1192424992

Jaxx
12-21-2007, 04:03 PM
Things get blown out of proportion when a white person does something to a "minority", whether or not it was due to racism.

Often that is true, here's a case that didn't make the national news feed, Dallas business owner shoots and kills two burglars a month apart, what makes his story so different? One dead burglar is black, one white, and the shooter is black-

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=cdb_1192424992

Wheres Quanell and the NAACP. This is a case that I think property isn't worth killing people over. Just call the cops. Thanks for the post donny.

Deathcricket
12-21-2007, 09:04 PM

Awesome! I

James_B_Wads2000
07-02-2008, 01:58 PM
http://www.chron.com/disp/story.mpl/metropolitan/5864151.html

Joe Horn cleared by grand jury in Pasadena shootings
Panel issues no-bill after two weeks of testimony

By BRIAN ROGERS, RUTH RENDON and DALE LEZON
Copyright 2008 Houston Chronicle

A Harris County grand jury on Monday ended the rancorous seven-month debate over Pasadena resident Joe Horn's decision to gun down two illegal immigrant burglars in his front yard, concluding the act was a justifiable use of deadly force and not murder.

The grand jury heard two weeks of testimony from witnesses, including Horn. They likely also heard his breathless 911 call, during which the increasingly frustrated retiree ignored a dispatcher's pleas to stay inside and out of harm's way. The Nov. 14 call ended with the sound of Horn racking a shell into his 12-gauge shotgun's chamber followed by three gunshots that killed Colombians Diego Ortiz, 30, and Hernando Riascos Torres, 38.

Each man was shot in the back. They had taken about $2,000 in the burglary.

Horn's defense hinged on his assertion that he fired out of fear for his life, making the shooting justifiable under Texas law. The law also permits the use of deadly force to protect property under some circumstances.
District Attorney Ken Magidson said he couldn't comment on the grand jury's secret proceedings.
"In Texas, a person has a right to use deadly force in certain circumstances to protect property ... and that's basically what the grand jurors had to deal with," Magidson said.

After the announcement, Horn's attorney said his 62-year-old client was no vigilante.

"Joe was not some sort of wild cowboy," Tom Lambright said. "He was trying to help police. He was put in a situation where he didn't have any choice."

Lambright said Horn was "relieved" the investigation was over and he was cleared. "When I talked to him on the telephone I could hear it in his voice

James_B_Wads2000
07-02-2008, 02:46 PM
Got to love Texas! There you can shoot two people in the back and get off clean. Who ever said the Jim Crow South is gone?

Now I know racism is only a small part of this story so save your flames. The real reason Joe Horn was not brought up on charges is all political. The DA can try and distance himself from the grand jury all he wants, but he knows that if he prosecutes Joe Horn it will be political suicide. Because all the gun toting hillbillies would drive him out of office.

Unfortunately Joe Horn will have to be tried civilly in federal court. There he will most certainly loose but the penalties will not be as stiff as if he were charged with murder. It is very similar to the Rodney King verdict where the cops got off on criminal charges but two of the four were found guilty in the civil court case.

Just for the record Joe Horn is a pile of shit who got away with murder. Just like O.J.

James
(Am I just flaming in the wind here? Won