PDA

View Full Version : 'Bisexual' MTV Star Tila Tequila Is Straight

Sombeech
11-30-2007, 07:04 AM
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,314116,00.html

Tequila, who stars in "A Shot at Love With Tila Tequila," a show about her search for the perfect mate, male or female, is not bisexual and it's "all a sham," a source close to the show told the New York Post's Page Six gossip column.

"Tila has and has had a boyfriend for over a year, and she's not really bi. She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.

We caught a little of this show while down in St George, otherwise I'd have never known who she is. But I guess she's a big deal. :ne_nau:

http://www.foxnews.com/images/327663/0_61_113007_tila.jpg

Randi
11-30-2007, 08:14 AM

She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.
[/b]

What a completely false statement! That's like saying all men have made out with other men in their past! Sheesh! Is that true guys????
Talk about stereotyping.

Oh, and another myth perpetuated by men, for men is that "woman want to be lied to" . I actually read that on askmen.com! What a crock of sh*t!

If any of you men want to know what women want, don't ask men! Ask women.

Well, except maybe Tanya! She might claim that women just want it all, and they don't know what they want! :nod:

~Randi

Jaxx
11-30-2007, 08:30 AM
dang. That hit a soft spot there Randi :haha:
Tila is a nasty looking chick anyway. I don't get what all the hubub is about.

rockgremlin
11-30-2007, 10:07 AM
Whew!! I'll sleep better tonight --- thanks!!

JP
11-30-2007, 10:12 AM
People with above par IQ's actually watch MTV? :haha:

CarpeyBiggs
11-30-2007, 10:15 AM
C'mon, this seems like it would fit the uutah demographic quite nicely. :popcorn:

Sombeech
11-30-2007, 11:15 AM
C'mon, this seems like it would fit the uutah demographic quite nicely. :popcorn:

Because we say we're Bi, but really straight?

savanna3313
11-30-2007, 11:43 AM

She's made out with some girls in her past, as all girls have, but she is not bi at all," the source said.
[/b]

What a completely false statement! That's like saying all men have made out with other men in their past! Sheesh! Is that true guys????
Talk about stereotyping.

~Randi

You are telling us that all men don't make out with another man sometime in their lives??!! :eek2:

:lol8:

If I ever felt inclined (which I DO NOT - don't get excited Ice) :nono: to make out with a girl, it surely wouldn't be someone as skanky as Ms. Tequila. It amazes me what passes for entertainment these days. :roll:

live2ride
11-30-2007, 11:46 AM
That show is lame, other than all the skanky ass that they have on there to look at.

JP
11-30-2007, 12:02 PM
:roflol: Now that's funny :roflol: And keep up comments like that, people are going to leave :haha:

:nono: :nono:

You are telling us that all men don't make out with another man sometime in their lives??!!
:eek2: Uhh, no :eek2:

CarpeyBiggs
11-30-2007, 12:11 PM
No, because these types of topics come up all the time on the forum, so it seems that naturally, many of those who post here would also watch these types of shows.

Now that's funny. And keep up comments like that, people are going to leave

Did I miss something? That post would make people want to leave, but the countless other topics of a similar vein on this forum wouldn't?

Iceaxe
11-30-2007, 12:18 PM
:hitit:

JP
11-30-2007, 01:19 PM
Did I miss something? That post would make people want to leave, but the countless other topics of a similar vein on this forum wouldn't?
I'll let ya know when this thread turns gay :lol8: :lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Randi
11-30-2007, 11:47 PM
:hitit:

I have a feeling you'd hit anything with boobs shane! :naughty: