PDA

View Full Version : Whats playing in hell?

Iceaxe
11-12-2007, 06:19 PM
Whats on the playlist in your personal hell.

Starland Vocal Band
Barbra Streisand
Dixie Chicks
Air Supply

I'm sure I'll think of more....

:drums:

live2ride
11-12-2007, 07:48 PM
Paula Abdul
(when I was in St George this last weekend a guy was blasting her in his car )
Billy Ray Cyrus (spelling)
Color me bad
Celine Dion
Insane Clown posse
Crazy Town

LOAH
11-12-2007, 10:15 PM
4 stations:

"It's a small world after all"

"This is the song that never ends"

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down" (Thanks, Beech)

And the 4th station will play "Banda". For those that don't know what Banda is, it's what I call "Mexi-polka". That should help you understand.

Anything that has trumpets, a tuba, a keyboard, AND an accordion came straight from Hell. :nod:

No offense to those who may enjoy it.

greyhair biker
11-12-2007, 10:35 PM
AAAAHHHHHGHGHH! ...Air Supply....cant stand 'em!
also, Loverboy....what were they thinking?
...MOST rappers....good lord get a real job...
....any...and I mean ANY boy band.
...and finally, the chicken dance song...makes me want to HURL!

moabfool
11-12-2007, 10:53 PM
Christmas music playing in the store or on the radio before Thanksgiving.
Any Low Book Sales commercial.

Iceaxe
11-13-2007, 07:35 AM
also, Loverboy....what were they thinking

Oh man.... you just hurt my feelings. :cry1:

We used to cruise State every Staurday night in my tricked out Z-28 looking for chicks or a race. We always had Loverboy's Hot tonight cranked....

http://dividedhighway.ca/PublicDL/Loverboy%20-%20The%20Kid%20Is%20Hot%20Tonite.mp3

Damn... we thought we were really something special.

:rockon:

rockgremlin
11-13-2007, 08:52 AM
ANYTHING COUNTRY!!! BLECHHH!!!

greyhair biker
11-13-2007, 09:12 AM
also, Loverboy....what were they thinking

Oh man.... you just hurt my feelings. :cry1:

We used to cruise State every Staurday night in my tricked out Z-28 looking for chicks or a race. We always had Loverboy's Hot tonight cranked....

http://dividedhighway.ca/PublicDL/Loverboy%20-%20The%20Kid%20Is%20Hot%20Tonite.mp3

Damn... we thought we were really something special.

:rockon:
Yeah, we were the ones in the car next to you with the Black Sabbath and Scorpions cranked up ....cruising in my tricked out Dodge Polara :lol8:

oldno7
11-13-2007, 09:54 AM
yep--and I was just in front of both of ya in a 71 Boss 351 mustang,
ain't no z-28 keeping up. :lol8:
I once parked it on the back of a mg-midget in front of Wolfs sporting goods,hid the beer in the wolfs parking lot just before the cops arrived and the guy I landed on(midget) helped us carry the beer . :five:

live2ride
11-13-2007, 09:59 AM
I wasn't even born yet :roflol: you old farts!!!

CarpeyBiggs
11-13-2007, 10:14 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=YPnGPIMUnus

Iceaxe
11-13-2007, 11:16 AM
Thanks Carpey.... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....

accadacca
11-13-2007, 12:22 PM
Justin Timberlake

greyhair biker
11-13-2007, 12:32 PM
Thanks Carpey.... I just threw up in my mouth a little bit....
:eek2: thanks alot...I had to put in some Soundgarden to clean the taste of throwup out :roflol:

greyhair biker
11-13-2007, 12:40 PM
...you could have been conceived in one of the 'old farts' cars :lol8: Oh, and yeah, we're a little older.. :lol8: :popcorn:

Rev. Coyote
11-13-2007, 12:41 PM
Whitney Houston
Vanilla Ice
Eminem
Toby Keith
Alan Jackson
Van Halen (sorry guys)

Scott Card
11-13-2007, 01:04 PM
Polka
You light up my life.
Good rock songs turned into elevator music

savanna3313
11-13-2007, 02:33 PM
One word: ABBA

:eek2:

savanna3313
11-13-2007, 02:33 PM

awww......too bad!! You missed the best cars AND the best music! :haha:

:2thumbs: :rockon:

savanna3313
11-13-2007, 02:38 PM
yep--and I was just in front of both of ya in a 71 Boss 351 mustang,
ain't no z-28 keeping up. :lol8:
I once parked it on the back of a mg-midget in front of Wolfs sporting goods,hid the beer in the wolfs parking lot just before the cops arrived and the guy I landed on(midget) helped us carry the beer . :five:

Ok.....I can one up ya on your car. :naughty: My first car was a maroon 1969 Mustang fastback with the 351. Wish I had a photo. And Yes - it was bought used (I'm not THAT old!) :haha: My dad had a Shell location with mechanic's bays and when they were slow, the mechanics would always go get my car and bring it into a bay to "play" with it. Looking back and knowing what I know now, I would've kept it instead of being anxious to get a new car! :roll: I love the classics!!

Iceaxe
11-13-2007, 02:51 PM
...you could have been conceived in one of the 'old farts' cars

:lol8:

A couple I know was having trouble conceiving..... everyone kept asking them if they had tried the backseat of a Camero yet.....

:roflol:

Rev. Coyote
11-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Ok.....I can one up ya on your car. :naughty: My first car was a maroon 1969 Mustang fastback with the 351. Wish I had a photo. And Yes - it was bought used (I'm not THAT old!) :haha: My dad had a Shell location with mechanic's bays and when they were slow, the mechanics would always go get my car and bring it into a bay to "play" with it. Looking back and knowing what I know now, I would've kept it instead of being anxious to get a new car! :roll: I love the classics!!

First car for me was a 1971 Dodge Demon, forest green, with a 198 cid slant six sporting a single bbl carb. and 3-on-the-tree shifter. I modified it with Mercedes 450 bucket seats, gimballed drink holders for the dash, and antique fern-pattern carpeting for the floor. The car had the best Mexican overdrive of any vehicle I've ever owned.

Later had a "retired" drag car -- a 73 Duster with a 318, torque flite tranny, posi-track, hooker headers, 4-bbl, Keystone mags and a hood scoop you couldn't really see around. That car ATE IROC Z-28s for LUNCH. I liked the car because it had the same look and feel as Mad Max's Falcon. And the rumble of that "bypassed" exhaust! Gawwwwd.

savanna3313
11-13-2007, 02:57 PM

First car for me was a 1971 Dodge Demon, forest green, with a 198 cid slant six sporting a single bbl carb. and 3-on-the-tree shifter. I modified it with Mercedes 450 bucket seats, gimballed drink holders for the dash, and antique fern-pattern carpeting for the floor. The car had the best Mexican overdrive of any vehicle I've ever owned.

Later had a "retired" drag car -- a 73 Duster with a 318, torque flite tranny, posi-track, hooker headers, 4-bbl, Keystone mags and a hood scoop you couldn't really see around. That car ATE IROC Z-28s for LUNCH. I liked the car because it had the same look and feel as Mad Max's Falcon. And the rumble of that "bypassed" exhaust! Gawwwwd.

:hail2thechief: any photos?

:popcorn:

Rev. Coyote
11-13-2007, 02:59 PM

:hail2thechief: any photos?

:popcorn:

Just some old polaroids. Still not as cool as your 351 fastback.

AFI
11-13-2007, 03:01 PM
Amen Gremlin - Country music for sure
also some Celine
Matchbox 20
and anything from American Idol...

savanna3313
11-13-2007, 03:08 PM
Just some old polaroids. Still not as cool as your 351 fastback.

I can't take the credit for buying it - my Dad got it for me.

accadacca
11-13-2007, 05:29 PM
That is quite the description. :popcorn: Sounds like a Motley Crew song or something. :lol8: