PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report JEM Trail 11/10/07

Sombeech
11-11-2007, 07:30 PM
We hit this on Saturday morning, trail #3 of 4 this weekend.

live2ride and the wife met up with us briefly, and the rest of us did the shuttle thang from the top.

Check out Shawn's no hander on the scary cliff section. :eek2:

UMB info:
http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/jem.htm

http://www.utahmountainbiking.com/trails/maps/JEM-Lres.gif

accadacca
11-11-2007, 08:58 PM
Wow! Good times. You got some great shots! :popcorn:

greyhair biker
11-11-2007, 10:41 PM
I agree - great action shots! Here are a few I took: I didnt post many because we took alot of the same pics.

live2ride
11-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Sorry I wasn't able to hit more trails with you guys, next time I will plan a little more ahead and make sure I have enough time to meet up and actually ride the trails with you. My wife is still a little tenative on riding trails that are too crazy so I fiugured the quick weekend and J.E.M's open fast rollers would be a good mix for her. The wife and I rode the majority of the J.E.M. loop (18 of the 21 miles) and that did us in, the trail was great and wore us out for the rest of the day. The canal trail turned out to be pretty cool and riding next to the rim of the virgin for about 5 miles paid off with some great views. I have a couple of pics I can post when I get home.

I am ready to go again since this was the only trail that I hit while I was down there in St George. I need to get back there soon before the weather turns bad and get a full weekend of riding in. It was still fun, but I want to get back and hit gooseberry!

COUNTRYBOY
11-13-2007, 02:52 PM
Looks like fun. Too bad I had to work , Ya all were in my back yard ,so to speak. :haha:
I need more pedal time to get back in shape to ride some trails.

caburt
11-17-2007, 03:08 PM
Wow. I really missed out on this trip! Was that a unitard? Tight. Looks like you had fun.

asdf
11-17-2007, 07:21 PM
Great pictures, looks like you guys had fun.

That trail looks tight.

tanya
11-17-2007, 07:25 PM
What a group of HOTTIES!!!! :naughty: