PDA

View Full Version : Here I am UUTAH!

the_amazing_fartman
11-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Hello all! Here I am....YOUR very own superhero! I am here to restore order and battle the forces of evil :nono: with my noxious fumes! :twisted: Evil cannot hide from me! :flamer:

Jaxx
11-09-2007, 12:47 PM
welcome! What do you use to fuel your flatulence. I guess you probably don't want to say since evil doers would be able to take away your powers if you did.

the_amazing_fartman
11-09-2007, 04:54 PM
welcome! What do you use to fuel your flatulence. I guess you probably don't want to say since evil doers would be able to take away your powers if you did.

Young son, I was blessed with the gift of super noxious gas, which can be aimed up to 30 feet with with dead on accuracy in order to completely overcome a person. The potency of my flatulence can be increased 10 times supplemented with my super secret concoction.

You can rest at ease UUTAH, as I will be looking over your forum, and I will come to the rescue whenever evil is sensed! HAVE NO FEAR, THE AMAZING FARTMAN IS HERE!!! :bootyshake:

~TAF

RugerShooter
11-10-2007, 08:04 PM
Welcome Fartman, we need a superhero :2thumbs: :nod:

live2ride
11-11-2007, 03:34 PM
Hello shartman, I mean fartman :roflol: Welcome to the site

Sombeech
11-11-2007, 05:58 PM
:lol8: Welcome.

....your secret is safe with me. :2thumbs:

accadacca
11-11-2007, 08:13 PM
Ah man I thought I smelt something. Stinky SOB. Welcome, I guess. :haha:

the_amazing_fartman
11-12-2007, 11:16 AM
Hello shartman, I mean fartman :roflol: Welcome to the site

Fartman has estimated that less than 3% of his deadly emissions release result in a misfire...AKA...a shart....so fear not of your superhero's abilities. However, fartman does carry extra pairs of underwear on his utility belt!

Thank you for the warm welcome civilians! Your lives are closely safeguarded by me and my SUPERHERO ABILITIES!!! PPPPPRRRRR-----FFFFFF-----RRRAAAAAARRPPP!!!

~TAF over and out

sparker1
11-18-2007, 08:27 AM
Now, who prayed for this? Just what we need, another gaseous one. Welcome anyway. :bootyshake: