PDA

View Full Version : Newbie here

Skylinerider
11-08-2007, 07:30 AM
Hello, everyone. I came across this site from UMB, but now I'm here I see lots of folks that are familiar. Anyway, I'm here because I love the outdoors and and all things about utah. I mostly see the state in my jeep with my mountain bike attached to the back, but I also love to hike when the occasion calls for it.

rockgremlin
11-08-2007, 07:47 AM
Hey man! Welcome to the site! :cool2:

Jaxx
11-08-2007, 08:36 AM
ya welcome! Is UMB the guys that have a shop on Lehi mainstreet. If so what do they do in there all day? Is it a bike shop or just an office that they run the website from?

Skylinerider
11-08-2007, 08:54 AM
ya welcome! Is UMB the guys that have a shop on Lehi mainstreet. If so what do they do in there all day? Is it a bike shop or just an office that they run the website from?

I honestly have no idea, I just got this site off of a post on their forum. So I came over to see who was here and it seems like I know quite a few folks on here from other forums.

RugerShooter
11-08-2007, 09:24 AM
wELCOME :2thumbs:

Sombeech
11-08-2007, 12:00 PM
Welcome to the site. Do you have the same username over there?

BTW, UMB stands for Utah Mountain Biking.com for you non bikers, so they probably don't have a shop. It's just a biking forum.

Skylinerider
11-08-2007, 12:16 PM
Welcome to the site. Do you have the same username over there?

Yup :2thumbs: I use the same username wherever I go. That way I only have to remember one.

Jaxx
11-08-2007, 12:18 PM
BTW, UMB stands for Utah Mountain Biking.com for you non bikers, so they probably don't have a shop. It's just a biking forum.

There is honestly a shop on mainstreet in Lehi that has a sign that say "Utahmountainbiking.com" on it.

Sombeech
11-08-2007, 12:24 PM

There is honestly a shop on mainstreet in Lehi that has a sign that say "Utahmountainbiking.com" on it.

hmm, maybe they do have a shop. interesting.

accadacca
11-08-2007, 12:27 PM
Welcome to the group. :five: