PDA

View Full Version : Bouy Course Info

shagster
11-05-2007, 12:09 PM
It looks like there is a new bouy course going in up in northern Utah. It is up in Box Elder county just north of tremonton. I don't know any inof about it yet other than they have dug the hole and are getting it ready. It looks like there will be one pond about four feet deep. I will post more details as they become available. I am hoping to get to know the owner well enough that I can get a membership without having to wait in line. :2thumbs:

Sombeech
11-05-2007, 08:13 PM
ooh, nice. I've still got to go see that one in Honeyville.

One of the school teachers I work with is married to Dale Brenchley, I think that's his name. They've been president of the 21st street pond buoy course, and are heavily involved in this stuff.

I'll see if I can get some info too.

shagster
11-05-2007, 08:53 PM
ooh, nice. I've still got to go see that one in Honeyville.

One of the school teachers I work with is married to Dale Brenchley, I think that's his name. They've been president of the 21st street pond buoy course, and are heavily involved in this stuff.

I'll see if I can get some info too.

The Brenchly's are involved in the pond out by Freemont high, I am not sure if that is called 21st street or not, but I have been out there skiing with them before. It was a nice little pond. It is on the road just south of Freemont, can't recall the street name. They must be in charge of both places. What a great thing to be president of. :2thumbs: