PDA

View Full Version : New to forum, looking for some good riding. Got new bike too

b_rock_101
10-17-2007, 05:14 PM
Hey guys what's up? I'm somewhat new to the forum. I was wondering if anyone else races USRA desert. I race 125 novice this year but I bought a 2008 KTM 300 XC-W(e) so I can race open amateur next year. Is there any good riding in the Salt Lake/Bountiful area besides "the B," Jordan Parkway track, or "the V?" It's a pain to drive clear to Knolls, 5 mile pass, or Little Sahara just for day riding. If you pause Desertrat222's video of the Rhino Rally novice mass start at exactly 10 seconds into the video, the one he posted on March 3, 2007, I'm the kid in the bright bright blue gear on the KTM 125 SX.

Sombeech
10-17-2007, 09:16 PM
Looks nice. Welcome to the forum! Get us some pics of you and your ride in action. :cool2:

accadacca
01-24-2008, 05:11 PM
How did I miss this thread? Nice bike!! :hail2thechief:

Hanker
03-24-2008, 12:56 PM
Nice bike the exact bike that im buyin here in about 3 weeks when i get home from the marines. Maybe you could help me out with something i am wanting to get into the desert racing this year back home how do i go about it.

MY T PIMP
03-24-2008, 02:45 PM
Nice bike the exact bike that im buyin here in about 3 weeks when i get home from the marines. Maybe you could help me out with something i am wanting to get into the desert racing this year back home how do i go about it.
Here is Utahs desert racing group home page you should get all the info you need here. :2thumbs:

http://www.utahdesertfoxes.com/