PDA

View Full Version : GASP!!?!?!?! I can hardly believe that! ... but I do. ;)

tanya
10-15-2007, 05:21 PM
I heard that Grey Hair was skipping over to SLC for these so called lunches, just to ---- ummmmmm :slobber: "see" Savannah, :hail2thechief: (the groups ONE and only GODDESS!!!!! ~sigh~ :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: :hail2thechief: ) telling us in the group he is working, :nono: but those around him (like his wife) that he is with the

---------------Uutah.com guys! :eek2:
:cold: :afro: :ride:

Can you believe it!

Just kidding :mrgreen:

People are influenced by gossip about others, even when it contradicts what they see with their own eyes, suggests a new study.
Past research has found that gossip

greyhair biker
10-15-2007, 07:48 PM
I am a gentleman...I never kiss and tell :haha: right Savanna?
:nono: tanya...you naughty girl... :bootyshake: :popcorn:

savanna3313
10-15-2007, 10:04 PM
huh????? Did I miss something? :ne_nau: If so - please let me know if I had a good time. :haha:

:popcorn:

greyhair biker
10-16-2007, 03:27 AM
:haha: I would hope we'd remember something like that if it really did happen :roll: 'What's todays' rumor?' is usually how it starts in the underground(at work) and I try to stay out of it wherever possible...in fact, I don't have a foremans position out here partly because someone started a rumor and it didnt get disproved until after my interview...seems no one bothered to check with me first and blew any kind of trust I had in anyone out at the mine :ne_nau: yeah, I pretty much stay out of the rumor pool...

DaveOU812
10-16-2007, 06:45 AM
Todays rumor...Water causes cancer. EVERYONE STOP DRINKING NOW!!! :nono: :frustrated: Aren't rumors fun. :haha:

fourtycal
10-16-2007, 07:12 AM
: yeah, I pretty much stay out of the rumor pool...

:roflol: Until someone from the "family" reads this post, stops after the first sentence and starts making phone calls! :haha: you'll be walking on eggshells for months. Hey you coming "biking" tonight? :haha:

tanya
10-16-2007, 07:57 AM
: yeah, I pretty much stay out of the rumor pool...

:roflol: Until someone from the "family" reads this post, stops after the first sentence and starts making phone calls! :haha: you'll be walking on eggshells for months. Hey you coming "biking" tonight? :haha:

You guys are not suppose to let the family read the groups you post in. :mrgreen:

tanya
10-16-2007, 07:58 AM
Todays rumor...Water causes cancer. EVERYONE STOP DRINKING NOW!!! :nono: :frustrated: Aren't rumors fun. :haha:

Drink Coke! It's good for you!

tanya
10-16-2007, 07:59 AM
huh????? Did I miss something? :ne_nau: If so - please let me know if I had a good time. :haha:

:popcorn:

:mrgreen:

Please let us know if he is a good time. :lol8:

tanya
10-16-2007, 08:00 AM
:haha: I would hope we'd remember something like that if it really did happen :roll: 'What's todays' rumor?' is usually how it starts in the underground(at work) and I try to stay out of it wherever possible...in fact, I don't have a foremans position out here partly because someone started a rumor and it didnt get disproved until after my interview...seems no one bothered to check with me first and blew any kind of trust I had in anyone out at the mine :ne_nau: yeah, I pretty much stay out of the rumor pool...

Rumors hit the pretty people... the others are not fun to talk about. Therefore you should get hit often. :twisted: