PDA

View Full Version : Tanya from Uutah.com's article in new issue of JPFreek

txoutdoorx4
10-11-2007, 08:57 AM
The new issue of JPFreek Adventure Magazine is now available for download at:

http://www.jpfreek.com

We have some new and exciting content in this issue including an article from a fellow Uutah.com forum member on Buckskin Gulch, as well as a number of other engaging Jeep and outdoor adventure stories.

This issue also features the release of JPFreek's recently created reader rig photo gallery, viewable at:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/13915314@N05/

The staff at JPFreek Adventure Magazine would like to thank you once again for your continued support of our magazine. We have a year-end Gear Review issue that will be released in early December so be sure to check it out when it's available. As always, if you have any comments about our content or editorials, feel free to email them at:

editor@jpfreek.com

Thanks again, and happy adventures!

Regards,

tanya
10-11-2007, 02:58 PM
That would be Tanya and Bo! Can't forget Bo! He does most the work. :mrgreen:

txoutdoorx4
10-11-2007, 03:09 PM
Yikes! Please forgive me. Bo also helped a TON! :haha:

oldno7
10-11-2007, 05:48 PM
great job Tanya and Bo,it's nice people can cross percieved borders(motorized,non motorized travel) and both benefit from it. :2thumbs:

txoutdoorx4
10-11-2007, 06:17 PM
I couldn't agree more, and that's exactly why we started the magazine to begin with. To meld our passion for Jeep vehicles with our passion for outdoor adventure. If done responsibly, the two can both co-exist.

Bo_Beck
10-11-2007, 06:34 PM

Yikes! Please forgive me. Bo also helped a TON!

I just like hiking, climbing and adventuring...you are the ones that have done the work. :pitcher:

tanya
10-11-2007, 08:57 PM

I just like hiking, climbing and adventuring...you are the ones that have done the work. :pitcher:

:cheers: ~smooch~