PDA

View Full Version : Trip Report Late Nite Surf

Sombeech
10-09-2007, 10:04 PM
Mark took his boat out tonight to try out the new prop. We arrived AFTER sunset, it was cold, and I couldn't resist jumping in.

The dry suit was convincing as well. This was probably my last little session before the snow anyways.

My feet were very cold. :cold:

accadacca
10-10-2007, 07:53 AM
Friggin' HARD CORE! :eek2: :five:

shagster
10-10-2007, 10:29 AM
So how was it with the new prop? I can't wait to try it out. I would still go on a warm sunny day. Give me a call when you want to go.

Sombeech
10-10-2007, 06:00 PM
So how was it with the new prop? I can't wait to try it out. I would still go on a warm sunny day. Give me a call when you want to go.

The new prop is better, but the carb still needs to be tuned up a bit. It's a bit sluggish in the bottom end.

RedSpecialized
11-01-2007, 12:10 PM
Where were you at? I didn't know any place let you on the water this time of the year?

I got a ticket for pulling someone after dusk (so they say) this year at pineview. What a bunch of JACKS! :frustrated: Bigest bunch of ticket loving cops on the water I've ever seen.

Sombeech
11-01-2007, 03:03 PM
Where were you at? I didn't know any place let you on the water this time of the year?

I got a ticket for pulling someone after dusk (so they say) this year at pineview. What a bunch of JACKS! :frustrated: Bigest bunch of ticket loving cops on the water I've ever seen.

That was Pineview. We actually debated for a little while, because we knew it was illegal.

Illegal because of after dark, and also no spotter in the boat. We figured no cops were out this time of year, and we looked around for a while, and I decided to jump in.

It was probably for only 3 minutes. That water was very cold.