PDA

View Full Version : What have you found while Caching/Hiking

RugerShooter
10-08-2007, 08:08 PM
So today I was out Caching and while looking for Hoofs and Wheels I came accross and altoids tin and thought I had found the cache. As I was opening the tin I rembembered that the cache was an ammo box. When I opened the tin out fell a Marijuana Pipe and 2 pkgs of zigzags. At first I put them back where I had found them and continued looking for the real cache, after finding the cache I decided I am going to destroy the pipe & zigzags, so I crushed the pipe and put it back in the altoids tin then took the zigzags home & through them in the garbage can. What would have you done if you came across what I did? Also, what have you found out on the hunt?

Udink
10-08-2007, 08:17 PM
Here's something I found in a geocache on the San Rafael Reef. :haha:

greyhair biker
10-16-2007, 08:43 PM
found a rattlesnake guarding a cache once. Fourtycal and I also found someones' stash in a cache up on the Gold Bar Rim trail.

DickHead
01-13-2008, 04:10 PM
So today I was out Caching and while looking for Hoofs and Wheels I came accross and altoids tin and thought I had found the cache. As I was opening the tin I rembembered that the cache was an ammo box. When I opened the tin out fell a Marijuana Pipe and 2 pkgs of zigzags. At first I put them back where I had found them and continued looking for the real cache, after finding the cache I decided I am going to destroy the pipe & zigzags, so I crushed the pipe and put it back in the altoids tin then took the zigzags home & through them in the garbage can. What would have you done if you came across what I did? Also, what have you found out on the hunt?

I'd have smoked it. Duh.

DickHead
01-13-2008, 04:11 PM
ooops...double tap.

sportsman
04-30-2008, 02:51 PM
nothing much other than caches...LOL Found a pipe for smoking weed one time but that is about as off the wall as I have ever found.