PDA

View Full Version : Luckiest Boyscout in the World

Iceaxe
09-30-2007, 09:58 AM
Dang.... I was a boy scout but we never had anything cool like this..... I got my sailing merit badge on Bear Lake is a little dingy with a crusty old scout master.

Woman, 22, accused of having sex with Boy Scout

A 22-year-old Massachusetts woman has been arrested and charged with having sex with a minor while on a July trip to Sea Base Boy Scouts Camp in Islamorada, the Monroe County Sheriff's Office said Thursday.

Caroline Corbett was the first mate on a sailboat, the Heritage of Miami, that was used for a weeklong sleepover trip for 18 Boy Scouts.

While the boat was anchored off Key West, Corbett allegedly had sex with a 15-year-old boy from Georgia, police said.

The boy's mother reported the incident to police when she learned of the relationship in a letter she saw Corbett had sent to the boy, police said.

Corbett was arrested by police in Hingham, Ga., and will be extradited to Monroe County to face charges of lewd and lascivious battery on a child over 12 but under 16. Bail will be set at $150,000.

shagster
09-30-2007, 01:44 PM
I had no idea that merit badge was even offered. :ne_nau:

CarpeyBiggs
09-30-2007, 02:27 PM
When it happens in Polygville, it's disgusting. When it happens at scout camp, it's the coolest merit badge ever...

Iceaxe
09-30-2007, 02:35 PM
I knew Carpey would jump all over that :haha:

I think this will explain it to him a little better..... :lol8:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mzUD2Ulam5I

FROGGER
09-30-2007, 03:40 PM
Nicccceeee!!!! :naughty:

sparker1
09-30-2007, 06:37 PM
When it happens in Polygville, it's disgusting. When it happens at scout camp, it's the coolest merit badge ever...

Hey, you get it. :roflol:

greyhair biker
09-30-2007, 11:03 PM
hot for teacher?? :ne_nau: ...yeah, that was bad............. :haha: :popcorn: