PDA

View Full Version : Look Who's Coming to Dinner...

rockgremlin
09-26-2007, 10:44 PM
We have a walkout basement, with a covered stairway leading to ground level. In this stairway we keep firewood and the cat's dish. I was typing away at the computer and heard a little scratching noise just outside the door. Usually when our cat comes to eat, his obnoxious meow precedes him. When there was no accompanying meow to go along with the scratching around in his dish, I got suspicious. Luckily I didn't fling the door wide open!!! This little guy was fearless, and didn't mind at all when I turned the light on and snapped these photos. At one point, I bumped the door loudly, and he promptly shoved his tail high in the air. I really thought he was gonna unload right there.

denaliguide
09-26-2007, 11:04 PM
i bet they learn quick. easy food. means tough to get rid of. bet it will be back. i'd watch out when you open the door over the next few days. btw. dont forget to lock the cat door if you have one.

tanya
09-27-2007, 05:21 AM
:lol8: We get that scent in the air around here often! Have to love nature.

cmpbiker
09-27-2007, 08:56 AM
We had a Skunk come through an open window one night, wander around the house and eat some carrots left on the counter. I was afraid he was going to setup residence inside! House smelled skunky for days, good luck with your new pet!

JP
09-27-2007, 03:04 PM
What a nice kitty :lol8:

Glockguy
09-27-2007, 04:12 PM
Looks like you could use a little help.