PDA

View Full Version : Who's Your ICE (In Case of Emergency)?

moabfool
09-24-2007, 09:46 PM
I don't mean Gandalf folks. I mean your emergency contact or In Case of Emergency. I didn't even finish reading the article before I stopped to program my ICE into my phone.

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=1862584

denaliguide
09-24-2007, 09:57 PM
whenever i'm asked for an emergency phone i just put 911. what good is it going to do to call my mom? she doesn't know jack about first aid!

greyhair biker
09-24-2007, 10:02 PM
mine comes up as 'Alpha Site' ...yeah, Im a Stargate SG-1 fan...it's the first one in line and usually where someone can be reached to come pull my sorry ass off the bike trail and into the ER :lol8:

moabfool
09-25-2007, 06:38 AM
whenever i'm asked for an emergency phone i just put 911. what good is it going to do to call my mom? she doesn't know jack about first aid!

I know you're kidding, but I thought the same thing. Some freaked out idiot is going to call your ICE instead of calling 9-1-1. Let the paramedics call the poor slob's ICE. You call 9-1-1.

denaliguide
09-25-2007, 01:52 PM

I know you're kidding, but I thought the same thing. Some freaked out idiot is going to call your ICE instead of calling 9-1-1. Let the paramedics call the poor slob's ICE. You call 9-1-1.

nope, not kidding. i've done it several times. i figure that my next of kin will get the news soon enough.