PDA

View Full Version : Loan Officer *will dance for work*

savanna3313
09-19-2007, 11:12 PM
Times are tough in the real estate world and the mortgage industry right now. I know......I work in the real estate world. My friend is in the mortgage industry and thought perhaps he could drum up some new clients with the following:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pG7BRcxxpB0

I say that he's done at least one thing - he's proven once again that most white men don't know how to dance. :haha:

:popcorn:

sparker1
09-20-2007, 05:40 AM
Sorry that times are so tough right now, Savanna. Your friend chose a very unusual way to drum up business, so I hope it helped a little. Maybe the rate cut will work wonders. I think the Fed was the major factor in causing this debacle, by tightening rates too much. Lowering rates now may be too late for some people.

tanya
09-20-2007, 06:51 AM
:lol8:

savanna3313
09-20-2007, 06:53 AM
Sorry that times are so tough right now, Savanna. Your friend chose a very unusual way to drum up business, so I hope it helped a little. Maybe the rate cut will work wonders. I think the Fed was the major factor in causing this debacle, by tightening rates too much. Lowering rates now may be too late for some people.

There was too much easy money available for too long. Stated income/no doc loans got a lot of people into trouble. I am fortunate that I work with a lot of the same investors again and again who know not to get in over their heads. The good part is that business was very good prior to this time, so you just kinda sit back and wait for things to cycle through - and they do. Utah always seems to follow behind a few months compared to the rest of the nation. We're getting hit rather hard right now, but it's not as bad as other states/areas are having to weather like Vegas, Phoenix, areas of CA and unfortunately your state of FL. On the other hand, there are many bargains to be picked up especially in the condo field. :2thumbs: