PDA

View Full Version : Forgot how to troll!!

orvis1
09-16-2007, 05:12 PM
I would love to know where the below post was fishing because we got skunked at strawberry and CC. The only fish we hooked was on my daughters barbie pole and was no match for a strawberry cut! I did although pick up 7 fish on the river in about 1 1/2 hours. The largest at 17 inches that did a 3 ft air show for me and shook the hook after several runs. This was the first fish of the day not to shabby!

IMG]http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/orvis1/IMGP0029.jpg[/IMG]

waltny
09-17-2007, 08:14 PM
I would love to know where the below post was fishing because we got skunked at strawberry and CC. The only fish we hooked was on my daughters barbie pole and was no match for a strawberry cut! I did although pick up 7 fish on the river in about 1 1/2 hours. The largest at 17 inches that did a 3 ft air show for me and shook the hook after several runs. This was the first fish of the day not to shabby!

http://i223.photobucket.com/albums/dd212/orvis1/IMGP0029.jpg

Did the quote to fix your link. What part of the berry were you fishing? I was up there last Thurs and Fri and we fished by the marina, ladders and indian creek. I couldnt convince my father in law to navigate the narrows and fish soilder creek. Ill post my report here soon and over at utahwildlife

orvis1
09-18-2007, 12:25 PM
It looks like utahwildlife is having problems today. I fished just straight across the marina where I usually do well with pop gear and worm and rapalas but only the one fish on the barbie pole and away he went. I had my wife an daughter in the boat and when the wind started my little girl got scared so we had to go in. Only about 2 hours of fishing on strawberry I had to wait about 2 hours for breckfast everyone had the same idea I did.

Sombeech
09-18-2007, 09:21 PM
Forgot how to troll!!

Just ask hank moon. :lol8:

shagster
09-19-2007, 10:59 AM
I can give you a lesson on TROLLING if you wold like. That's how I pick up on the girls!! :naughty: