PDA

View Full Version : cedar mesa sept 30

denaliguide
09-12-2007, 10:18 PM
I'll be camped on cedar mesa the night of sept. 30. not sure where yet. any one want to meet up for a bit of poking around in the canyons looking for ruins and rock art? plannning to be there for 5 days or so.

Brewhaha
09-13-2007, 12:05 PM
I'd love to but I'm in the middle of school. I'll be anxiously awaiting your trip reports. Have fun.

Cirrus2000
09-13-2007, 08:40 PM
You're about 2 weeks too early for me, this time, Les! Have a great time!

stefan
09-13-2007, 11:50 PM
I'd love to but I'm in the middle of school. I'll be anxiously awaiting your trip reports. Have fun.

when and what are you doing for your fall break?

looking forward to the photos :2thumbs:

denaliguide
09-25-2007, 02:07 PM
just giving it a bump. had a partner for a day but it didn't work out. anyone going to be out and about? i'll even come to where you are going. hiking, canyoneering i'm up for something. i can hang till the 4th of oct.

goofball
09-26-2007, 04:09 PM
just giving it a bump. had a partner for a day but it didn't work out. anyone going to be out and about? i'll even come to where you are going. hiking, canyoneering i'm up for something. i can hang till the 4th of oct.

i'm sorry ! blame it on vegas weather and an obsessive compulsion to complete a route w/out getting flushed or being scared to death of getting flushed, even w/ that bush to break my fall...