PDA

View Full Version : Colorado Photos

sparker1
09-03-2007, 06:13 PM
My gallery has been updated following my recent visit to the San Juan mountains in Colorado. http://www.pbase.com/sparker1/san_juan

Jaxx
09-04-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow really nice. I love the picture of the town. Those are all awesome. Thanks for sharing.

JP
09-04-2007, 02:34 PM
Another great compilation of photos Stan :2thumbs:

sparker1
09-04-2007, 06:32 PM
Thanks, guys, for taking the time to look and comment.

CarpeyBiggs
09-04-2007, 06:36 PM
:hail2thechief: Wow, great series.

The leaves are already going down there, eh? Seems early to me, but maybe it is higher altitude? At any rate, those are awesome. :2thumbs:

sparker1
09-04-2007, 08:00 PM
Thanks, Dan. Actually, the leaves haven't changed there yet. Some of the photos are older, as I just added this year's crop to those already there. Sorry to be misleading. (No snow on the peaks yet, either.)

Scott Card
09-05-2007, 05:54 AM
Very nice indeed. I love the Ouray 13 photo. I am no critic and probably don't have a clue what makes a good photo or not, but the angles, mirror image and the flow of the photo is just cool. Really nice shot (in my uneducated opinion).

goofball
09-05-2007, 02:32 PM
nice pics, thanks for bringing back the memories. i lived in durango for a summer and that is some gorgeous country all around there. was always afraid a deer was gonna run in front of my motorcycle though and ruin my day.

sparker1
09-05-2007, 07:07 PM
Very nice indeed. I love the Ouray 13 photo. I am no critic and probably don't have a clue what makes a good photo or not, but the angles, mirror image and the flow of the photo is just cool. Really nice shot (in my uneducated opinion).

Thanks, Scott. I like that one, too, because of the dynamite sky.

sparker1
09-05-2007, 07:10 PM
nice pics, thanks for bringing back the memories. i lived in durango for a summer and that is some gorgeous country all around there. was always afraid a deer was gonna run in front of my motorcycle though and ruin my day.

Thanks, gb. Durango would be a wonderful place to live. I'd love to spend even one winter in that area, but could never convince my wife. A deer would definitely ruin your day on a motorcycle.