PDA

View Full Version : Happy holiday!

Rented mule
09-01-2007, 09:01 PM
Happy holiday! I will be off enjoying the holiday; hope you will too.
My name is Jerry, I live in ST. George for 10 years now, and I love to hike almost every weekend. I usually hike solo, but love company and have hiked with groups, too. I do day hikes, only. I am married and have a wife who does NOT share in my love for the outdoors. (opposites attract) I guess...hehe So, I hope to share some of my little adventures and such here. Look forward to contributing real soon! cheers! jerry

tanya
09-01-2007, 09:10 PM
Welcome Jerry... glad to see someone else here that is not in the SLC area!

Cirrus2000
09-01-2007, 09:27 PM
Welcome, Jerry!

I've watched your reports on Club Tread for some time (though I've not been friendly enough to say hello - my bad. I'll say hello now!) I'm cirrus2000 there, too, but only posted about a couple dozen times or so since I joined in three years ago...

I'll be passing through St. George a couple times in October - might have to do a quick hike nearby!

Sombeech
09-03-2007, 01:14 PM
Welcome to the forum. It's true most of us are up north, but every single one of us are jealous of your location. :2thumbs:

RugerShooter
09-03-2007, 03:13 PM
Welcome

accadacca
09-03-2007, 04:12 PM
Welcome to uutah.com! :five:

Rented mule
09-03-2007, 07:34 PM
Thanks, all! Glad to be here!
You bet, Cirrus! I think I am going up to Moab for the first weekend in October, though. The second weekend, I'm going north of Las Vegas to hike up Kyle Canyon to Mary Jane Falls and the other falls. But, the rest of October is open. Hope to see you! Cheers!

Again, thanks, everyone!
P.S. I love your articles in the magazine, Tanya! Great job! :2thumbs: