PDA

View Full Version : Good thing she is cute

Iceaxe
08-28-2007, 08:26 AM
I'm speechless....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lj3iNxZ8Dww

gonzo
08-28-2007, 08:48 AM
More proof that any land east of the Rocky Mountains is unable to support life.

rockgremlin
08-28-2007, 09:19 AM
i really believe that...cute and hot very, sooooome people think, really that brainless sometimes could happen to her, but i really personally believe, really, that i might enjoy instructing to her to do so by thereby reading a map to learn of some places like south africa errrrrrr, i mean france, um, um, everywhere like such as my lap for a dance, thereby helping the future, for her children........

Iceaxe
08-28-2007, 09:41 AM
Suddenly I get the feeling I'll be stuffing dollars in this woman's G-string at a future date.

http://mywebpages.comcast.net/aandjz/stripper.jpg

Rev. Coyote
08-28-2007, 10:05 AM
Damn, that video is making the rounds like crazy. I was going to post that last night and didn't. Thanks Mr. Ice.

Please be easy on this girl, though. It's hard to answer tough questions when you have a hollow, plastic head.

Alex
08-28-2007, 10:41 AM
I love it how she is totally keeping it a straight face and doesn't know she is effing up so bad :roflol: :eek2:

Rev. Coyote
08-28-2007, 10:48 AM
"...and everyone like such as.."

Plastic head. It might be makeup poisoning connected with fetal alcohol syndrome.

Parents who track their daughters into the pageant world should be horse-whipped...

CarpeyBiggs
08-28-2007, 10:54 AM
I actually randomly saw an interview with this girl this morning when I walked into work. She actually seemed fairly intelligent in the interview on the morning show. She basically said she totally got nervous and didn't really hear the question, then just tanked.... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe this will give her a wake up call.

Iceaxe
08-28-2007, 11:06 AM
http://cache.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/10.2_Ozzie_choke_BDD.jpg

sparker1
08-28-2007, 04:09 PM
Now please don't belittle a South Carolina beauty pageant winner. After all, Vanna White came from South Carolina and won a beauty pageant. Look at the meaningful career she has enjoyed.

waltny
08-28-2007, 04:18 PM
More proof that any land east of the Rocky Mountains is unable to support life.

UGH..... retort withheld

JP
08-28-2007, 04:19 PM
WTF :lol8:

accadacca
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
Parents who track their daughters into the pageant world should be horse-whipped...
horse-whipped... :lol8:

Kent K25
08-29-2007, 07:14 AM
I actually randomly saw an interview with this girl this morning when I walked into work. She actually seemed fairly intelligent in the interview on the morning show. She basically said she totally got nervous and didn't really hear the question, then just tanked.... I'll give her the benefit of the doubt. Maybe this will give her a wake up call.

You must have gotten something out of it that I didn't. I thought the interview only cemented the fact that she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=fQKNvPn3V-8

You know they told her they were going to ask her the same question and that's the best she had? A better answer, yes, but still after rehearsing the answer to make it the most intelligent thing she said in the interview, it was still poor.

"Yeah like it wasn't even my body"

CarpeyBiggs
08-29-2007, 08:25 AM
You must have gotten something out of it that I didn't. I thought the interview only cemented the fact that she's not the brightest crayon in the box.

:lol8: :lol8: Clearly, it doesn't take much to impress me....

asdf
08-29-2007, 09:26 AM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=0DEBNMhziqc

packfish
08-29-2007, 09:33 AM
I missed it- was she talking ???

Iceaxe
08-29-2007, 09:58 AM
Host: What are your future goals?

Dumb Blonde: Learn to pole dance and chew bubblegum at the same time. :roll:

:popcorn:

rockgremlin
08-29-2007, 11:01 AM
You know, her looks remind me a lot of Christy Brinkley. Regardless of what she said, she is a hottie fo sho!

Iceaxe
08-29-2007, 11:07 AM
Regardless of what she said, she is a hottie fo sho!

YEAH.... just imagine her life if she were both dumb and ugly.

Which brings up an interesting question..... is it better to be...

Hot and Dumb

or

Ugly and Smart

If you had to pick one, which would it be??????

:popcorn:

rockgremlin
08-29-2007, 11:14 AM
Ugly and smart....which is pretty much where I am now anyways.

FoxyStar
08-29-2007, 11:53 AM
I think I already fit in the Hot and Dumb category... I think. :idea:

Alex
08-29-2007, 12:02 PM

Umm... we need to see some proof first.... :haha:

Sombeech
08-29-2007, 10:14 PM

Umm... we need to see some proof first.... :haha:

Yeah, WE'LL be the judge of that, if we can get some visuals up in here.

tanya
08-30-2007, 06:30 AM
Ugly and smart....which is pretty much where I am now anyways.

You are as far from ugly as I can think of!!!!! --- smart is super hot too!

Rock is HOT!

CarpeyBiggs
08-30-2007, 06:53 AM
Wait, I think you all misunderstood Rock. He means his wife is smart and ugly... It's obvious he is hot and dumb.

Sorry man, I didn't mean it. It's just sometimes I get so scared... I'm scared of being alone... I'm scared of being a nobody...
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Seriously though, how is your wife? Is the baby here yet? Hope the weekend goes smoothly, for sure.

rockgremlin
08-30-2007, 07:16 AM
:oops: Speechless...

Hopefully all is well this weekend. (Knock on my head)

sparker1
08-30-2007, 08:01 PM
I think this gal redeemed herself on the morning shows. She came across as intelligent, poised and willing to laugh at her mistake. Haven't we all drawn a blank at times? Weay not fully appreciate the pressure on her to produce a "sensitive" response to a dumb question. Ideally, she might have said, "I don't agree with the premise of the question', but that would not be acceptable.

Also, on further reflection, I think Vanna White makes a tough job look easy.

There, I feel better.

CarpeyBiggs
08-30-2007, 08:16 PM
I think this gal redeemed herself on the morning shows. She came across as intelligent, poised and willing to laugh at her mistake. Haven't we all drawn a blank at times?

Hey man, we agree!

JP
08-30-2007, 08:48 PM
It's not like she didn't know they would ask her the same question :mrgreen: She better have had another answer :haha:

Rev. Coyote
08-30-2007, 10:15 PM
I think this gal redeemed herself on the morning shows. She came across as intelligent, poised and willing to laugh at her mistake. Haven't we all drawn a blank at times? Weay not fully appreciate the pressure on her to produce a "sensitive" response to a dumb question. Ideally, she might have said, "I don't agree with the premise of the question', but that would not be acceptable.

There, I feel better.

If you're talking about the clip posted above with Matt Lauer, she came across like the same empty-headed person shown on the pageant. Her speech patterns are slurred, her vowels switched, etc.

Beauty queens, like sports figures, should be seen and not heard.

stefan
08-31-2007, 07:53 AM

oh come on, dan, ice was looking for a good, wholesome, friendly uutah bash session. you're killing his beer&stripper buzz with this.

accadacca
08-31-2007, 11:03 PM

There, I feel better.

If you're talking about the clip posted above with Matt Lauer, she came across like the same empty-headed person shown on the pageant. Her speech patterns are slurred, her vowels switched, etc.

Beauty queens, like sports figures, should be seen and not heard.
Agreed. But. . . :hitit:

epek
09-06-2007, 09:12 AM
[quote=sparker1]. Haven't we all drawn a blank at times?

uh