PDA

View Full Version : My ex girlfriend sent me this video...

Sombeech
08-22-2007, 05:16 PM
OK, so I had a girlfriend back in high school, her name is Kavita. She sent me this video featuring her husband's latest project, part of Google Earth, called Sky.

So her husband, Greg, works at Google. He's one of the main dudes on Google Earth, and they probably receive $20k checks more than bowel movements.

He's sitting with the first female astronaut, and the video has had 80,000 views in it's first 2 days posted. No big deal.

She probably doesn't know that I have over 8,000 posts on uutah.com, but at a time like this, I just don't want to rain on her parade. I mean, she's proud of the guy, and I can understand that. When somebody is proud of something, the last thing you want to do is shoot them down. That's rude, and those kind of comments will last forever.

Mentioning the fact that I sometimes wear an afro wig on my helmet would be totally overboard. I'll wait until they get another Lexus, and when things settle down, I'll figure it's time I can share some of my lifetime accomplishments.

But anyways, here's her husband's video. I mean; Google, astronauts, Google Earth's new Sky feature.... I know, but try to give the dude some encouragement. He'll make it some day.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbiQBeDPT5U

scoutabout
08-22-2007, 06:00 PM
The guy is a tool. "Hi Sally! Ready to blast off?" What a dork. That guy has probably never even heard of uutah.com.

Alex
08-22-2007, 07:22 PM
Talk about Bill Gates junior, OMG!!! I think I will send him my $5 so he doesn't starve to death, I mean working for Google and all... duh :lol8:

Ya that dude shouldn't appear before cameras, I am sure he is a great Project Manager and a nerd dude, but not as an actor

KillEmAll
08-22-2007, 08:27 PM
Kavita! OMFG! What a blast from the past. I didn't know she stayed in touch.

greyhair biker
08-22-2007, 08:46 PM
aint it great when you can one up an ex? :mrgreen:

Kent K25
08-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Holy gay! I don't care how much money he has, you can't live down something that geeky.

Sombeech
08-23-2007, 02:58 PM
Kavita! OMFG! What a blast from the past. I didn't know she stayed in touch.

Yeah, I can't remember how it came to be, but she's on the east coast somewhere I think.

Iceaxe
08-23-2007, 03:32 PM
So I sent my ex-girlfriend pictures of me having sex with her best friend.... You know, doing that one thing she never would do.... so ya think that might have been over the top?

:lol8:

gonzo
08-23-2007, 03:38 PM
So I sent my ex-girlfriend pictures of me having sex with her best friend.... You know, doing that one thing she never would do.... so ya think that might have been over the top?

Was she cleaning the house and cooking dinner?