PDA

View Full Version : For Sale For Sale: FiveTen Canyoneer 2 Shoes, Brand New $80.00

nosivad_bor
08-19-2007, 06:12 PM
These here are them brand new types that will let you climb up the wall like a Hornytoad !

I done stood in the dirt with these but never took more than five steps. I was saving them for some wet canyons but I cant see that happening for a while so I want to give someone else a chance to use these.

take note of the picts, they got dust on some of the surfaces from being in my canyoneering satchel but otherwise brand new.

Size 11

Looking for 80 dollars (United States Currency only please !)

I will ship these free of charge for my asking price. If you low ball my price and then talk dirty in the email I might include the shipping but lets not get ahead of ourselves. If you have less than 7 teeth and send a picture I will give a further discount depending on how jacked up those thooths are.

Please don't be afraid, you know you want these...

email or private message, accepting paypal.

nosivad_bor(at)yahoo.com

nosivad_bor
08-20-2007, 04:02 PM
BuMp :2thumbs:

Jaxx
08-20-2007, 04:17 PM
shoot. I rented a pair of these in Zion this past weekend and I can honestly say I wouldn't have made the approach to Spry without them. My crappy tennis shoes would have slid down the mountain and I would 2 scraped up knees :haha:

If only they were bigger I would pick these up. Oh well, my big feet are a curse and a blessing :naughty:

Anywho a free bump for A+ shoes at an awesome price.

Alex
08-20-2007, 05:38 PM
redbonez (Adam) might be interested, I believe he is size 11, I sent him the url for this posting, hopefully he sees it before you sell it.

nosivad_bor
08-20-2007, 05:49 PM
its worth nothing that unlike the original canyoneer shoe from Five Ten which required buying the next size up to fit neoprene socks this shoe is sized so that it would be loose if you did not wear a thick sock or neoprene sock.

its say a 2mm sock would be perfect.

SOLD

nosivad_bor
08-21-2007, 11:57 AM
SOLD !

fourtycal
08-28-2007, 09:34 PM
Very nice! thanks for a great deal. :2thumbs:

nosivad_bor
08-29-2007, 06:00 AM
:2thumbs: