PDA

View Full Version : Adios, Utah

sparker1
08-07-2007, 01:47 PM
We left Utah today for the last time on this trip. Will be in Colorado for a while, hopefully enjoying cooler weather.

Since we arrived around 3/1, we have spent more than two months in our favorite state to visit, and we have enjoyed it immensely. Thanks to everyone for their hospitality.

Jaxx
08-07-2007, 02:45 PM
See ya. Do you guys come here every summer? I have definitely enjoyed your TR's and pictures. Hope you come visit us again soon so I can see some more

Iceaxe
08-07-2007, 03:20 PM
You will be missed..... :cry1:

Cirrus2000
08-07-2007, 03:22 PM
See ya. Do you guys come here every summer? I have definitely enjoyed your TR's and pictures. Hope you come visit us again soon so I can see some more
Don't be so selfish! Sheesh!

Stan, I hope you visit Utah again soon so you can enjoy some more fantastic sights and experiences! AND so we can see more of your great photos and reports...

:five:

One of these years, I'll manage to spend 2 months in Utah... Hmmm, less than 17 years to retirement...

Wasatch
08-07-2007, 04:13 PM
Hope you had a great time, and come back soon.

Win
08-07-2007, 04:42 PM
Be safe, Stan, I'll look for more pictures over at POTN and maybe next year we'll be able to have some kind of a "Meet Stan" get together.

Win

sparker1
08-07-2007, 08:05 PM
Thanks for all the comments and good wishes. Bear in mind, I'm leaving Utah, not the forum. I'll still be putting my 2 cents worth in on some of these meaty issues. I just won't have any new pics or TRs from Utah this year.

I'm not sure if we'll visit Utah again next year. We've made it four straight years, but I think my wife wants to spend more time in FL next year, only taking short trips. We'll see how it goes. Anyway, we love Utah and will be getting back as soon as things work out.

Incidentally, my Utah photo gallery has been updated, all sections, with some of this year's pics. It's a big gallery, but check it out as you have time. http://www.pbase.com/sparker1/utah