PDA

View Full Version : For Sale FS: FUJI F20 COMPACT DIGITAL CAMERA

hank moon
08-05-2007, 07:39 AM
Hello

This camera has been used a few times but is in *perfect* condition functionally and cosmetically. See here for photos taken with this camera:

http://tinyurl.com/2w4xl9

The FUJI F20 has a larger CCD than most compact cameras which gives it excellent low-light shooting capability w/o flash. I never used the flash with this camera. the only reason i'm selling it is I bought a more expensive version (F30) to get some manual features such as aperture priority.

It has a few MB of internal memory but no memory card included (requires type XD card). An awesome P&S for canyoneering or other low-light situations.

Price: $140 obo

Contact dekoi99@gmail.com if interested.

hank

KillEmAll
08-05-2007, 12:13 PM
I guess then you are pretty satisfied with Fuji? I currently have a Cannon that needs to be upgraded, and I've really liked the camera, but from what I've seen of the f20 its pretty impressive. I'm assuming this is the 6mp 3x optical right?

hank moon
08-05-2007, 02:20 PM
I guess then you are pretty satisfied with Fuji? I currently have a Cannon that needs to be upgraded, and I've really liked the camera, but from what I've seen of the f20 its pretty impressive. I'm assuming this is the 6mp 3x optical right?

More than impressed...I never leave home w/o it! But...unless you need the low-light capability, it may not be the best cam for your needs. Not a bad price, though, any way you look at it. Metal body for less than $150, etc.

Yes, it's 6MB with 3X optical zoom.

Thanks for the opportunity to spray more about it! :mrgreen: