PDA

View Full Version : Photos, Yellowstone and Grand Tetons

sparker1
08-01-2007, 09:52 AM
I recently updated my galleries of these two national parks. They are within the Wyoming gallery, http://www.pbase.com/sparker1/wyoming .

JP
08-01-2007, 02:04 PM
Finding enough time to get them uploaded now, huh :mrgreen: Must be tough being retired :haha: Great pics again Stan, keep them coming!! Where are you now and where to next?

sparker1
08-01-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks, JP. Arrived in Moab yesterday, so I'm only a week or so behind with pictures. It's so hot here, I only want to sit in the a/c until late in the day. after a week or so here, we'll go to Colorado and do some jeeping in the San Juans. Have you been there?

Scott Card
08-01-2007, 03:20 PM
Not to interrupt.. but great shots. I love the Tetons from Mormon Row. I have stayed there many times and I must say that waking up and seeing the sunrise on the Tetons is spectacular. I have a few of my not-so- professional shots of "the barn" with the tetons in the background. Great stuff.

JP
08-01-2007, 03:57 PM
It's so hot here, I only want to sit in the a/c until late in the day
and do some jeeping in the San Juans. Have you been there?
I thought it was hot during Easter :lol8: I can only imagine how it is there now, missing the humidity of Florida are ya :haha:

No, I never wheeled in Colorado yet. I did travel a nice route while picking up one of my buddy's girlfriend at the Grand Junction airport. I didn't feel like heading back on 70, so I took some back way back to Moab. We ended up going through Unaweep Canyon and then on through the La Sal mountains.

sparker1
08-01-2007, 05:38 PM
Not to interrupt.. but great shots. I love the Tetons from Mormon Row. I have stayed there many times and I must say that waking up and seeing the sunrise on the Tetons is spectacular. I have a few of my not-so- professional shots of "the barn" with the tetons in the background. Great stuff.

Thanks, Scott. It would be great to wake up in that area. We always stay 30 miles or more away, can't seem to get there for sunrise.

sparker1
08-01-2007, 05:42 PM
It's so hot here, I only want to sit in the a/c until late in the day
and do some jeeping in the San Juans. Have you been there?
I thought it was hot during Easter :lol8: I can only imagine how it is there now, missing the humidity of Florida are ya :haha:

No, I never wheeled in Colorado yet. I did travel a nice route while picking up one of my buddy's girlfriend at the Grand Junction airport. I didn't feel like heading back on 70, so I took some back way back to Moab. We ended up going through Unaweep Canyon and then on through the La Sal mountains.

It has been aroun 100 the past few days, but it's a DRY heat. :blxsuspicious:

You really need to try 4 wheeling in CO. Great scenery and cooler weather. I'm familiar with the route you took, but have not tried it yet. Have been planning to drive that way later this week.

JP
08-01-2007, 06:11 PM
Oh yea, dry heat :roll: It's still HEAT :lol8:

One of these years I'll give Colorado a shot, I'll start another thread for ya with pics of that route :nod: