PDA

View Full Version : Flying rock chucks...

DAA
07-31-2007, 07:26 PM
Went for a quick chuck hunt this weekend. Few of them got some really big air, courtesy of my .22-250AI loaded with 55 Vmax.

Here's a short video clip (http://photos.imageevent.com/daffleck/varmints/PigsOnTheWing.wmv) showing a few of them in flight.

Enjoy!

- DAA

shagster
07-31-2007, 08:11 PM
Nice work :hail2thechief: That's what I need to get out and do one of these days. :haha:

MY T PIMP
08-01-2007, 06:47 AM
Nice Shooting, that 22-250 is a hell of plumbbuster :2thumbs:

tapehoser
08-01-2007, 07:24 AM
Awesome work. I loved that you could hear the crack of the rifle reverberating through the surrounding hills.

Good stuff.

accadacca
08-01-2007, 11:48 AM
:lol8: :lol8: :lol8:

Tyler
08-03-2007, 08:15 PM
Good Work. Looks like tons of fun. Where was that at?

Sombeech
08-06-2007, 07:32 PM
Nice vid :2thumbs:

Throw that on YouTube, it's likely to stir up some more controversy. :haha:

Rev. Coyote
08-07-2007, 11:34 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2m-7sBHgbg

Wow, horrible. I offer this video as something more tasteful. Much more tasteful. WAY more tasteful.

Cheers,
Thurston Howell III

MY T PIMP
08-09-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2m-7sBHgbg

Wow, horrible. I offer this video as something more tasteful. Much more tasteful. WAY more tasteful.

Cheers,
Thurston Howell III

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THIS CRAP FROM TH FORUM? The recreational forums are to support the content in that forum. If someone has petty moral grievances with any type of recreation on this forum (BY THAT I MEAN WHICH IS ALLOWED LEGALLY, not what you feel defines recreation is and is not) we will happily accept your post in the P & E forums. Thanks for your support and continuing to make Uutah a diverse site for all types of recreation.

Rev. Coyote
08-09-2007, 10:07 AM

Cheers,
Thurston Howell III

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE REMOVE THIS CRAP FROM TH FORUM? The recreational forums are to support the content in that forum. If someone has petty moral grievances with any type of recreation on this forum (BY THAT I MEAN WHICH IS ALLOWED LEGALLY, not what you feel defines recreation is and is not) we will happily accept your post in the P & E forums. Thanks for your support and continuing to make Uutah a diverse site for all types of recreation.

Take a deep breath, it's all in good fun. That film made me laugh my patootie off. So what's wrong wit you, Sandy? (By the way, chuck huntiung AND abortion are legal, so some of your rant makes little sense...except that you may have petty moral grievances of your own.)

Huff huff!

Cheers,
Thurston Howell III

MY T PIMP
08-09-2007, 10:29 AM
Take a deep breath, it's all in good fun. That film made me laugh my patootie off. So what's wrong wit you, Sandy? (By the way, chuck huntiung AND abortion are legal, so some of your rant makes little sense...except that you may have petty moral grievances of your own.)

Huff huff!

Cheers,
Thurston Howell III
Not hardly, I am a big supporter of Uutah and its hunting forum, however the hunting forum has little traffic. I plan to try to change this and bring more traffic to the forum. In order to try to do such, I need to have controversial posts limited to the E & P forums. I have not problem with your post, I thought the video was a little morbid but funny, it's the wording I feel would not be so inviting to others.

Now, I know you will post threads into the next millenium to have the last words on a post. I want you to know that even though we see quite opposite at times I enjoy your threads and I have to give you some "props" for driving a Cummins. So I guess have at me, I'm done here.

fouristhenewone
08-09-2007, 04:00 PM
your saying that people won't visit this forum if there is controversy? wow. I have to say, I've never been on a forum where there wasn't plenty of it, and plenty of posters too.

DAA
08-09-2007, 06:08 PM
This is the only hunting forum I've ever frequented that I can routinely expect this kind of stuff every time I post about one of my hunts.

Responding to it is like scratching a hemorrhoid. Best not to. And it's always the same guy, every time, not a general attitude or anything, so it's easy to ignore. I haven't viewed the video in question, for instance. I do have to admit though, that I've often decided against posting anything here, about my hunts, to avoid the burning and itching.

It's not my forum, it isn't appropriate for me to even make suggestions on how it should be run. I know for an absolute fact though, that most of the input or contribution I might make here, I choose not to, simply to avoid the bullshit (controversy). My simple opinion is that you would have a more active and information rich forum, if there weren't built-in, automatic ad hominem attacks from the resident troll (the controversy bullshit, in other words).

Just my opinion though. I could be wrong :ne_nau: .

- DAA

Rev. Coyote
08-09-2007, 06:57 PM
This is the only hunting forum I've ever frequented that I can routinely expect this kind of stuff every time I post about one of my hunts.

Responding to it is like scratching a hemorrhoid. Best not to. And it's always the same guy, every time, not a general attitude or anything, so it's easy to ignore. I haven't viewed the video in question, for instance. I do have to admit though, that I've often decided against posting anything here, about my hunts, to avoid the burning and itching.

It's not my forum, it isn't appropriate for me to even make suggestions on how it should be run. I know for an absolute fact though, that most of the input or contribution I might make here, I choose not to, simply to avoid the bullshit (controversy). My simple opinion is that you would have a more active and information rich forum, if there weren't built-in, automatic ad hominem attacks from the resident troll (the controversy bullshit, in other words).

Just my opinion though. I could be wrong :ne_nau: .

- DAA

Could be you're wrong OR it could be you get chubbies off killing dogs.

But watch the video. I suspect you have a good sense of humor and will laugh like hell when you see it...

Sombeech
08-09-2007, 09:42 PM
Could be you're wrong OR it could be you get chubbies off killing dogs.
We should have put this in the subheading of the forum:
WARNING: HUNTING FORUM - THINGS MAY BE KILLED HERE

jumar
08-10-2007, 06:44 AM
His interests in his profile says it all

Hiking, canoeing, boulder-rolling, pickin' the damn guitar, needling cretins.