PDA

View Full Version : IMPEACH BUSH ET AL

hank moon
07-30-2007, 09:06 PM
Read below - dramatic language a bit OTT, but spirit is dead on. Impeach the Bushites. For this president to retire without a loud "you done wrong- now get lost!" from concerned Americans everywhere would be a shame on all of us.

http://tinyurl.com/36hnz3

----

MAXIMUM EFFORT TO SECURE FULL CONSIDERATION OF IMPEACHMENT IS THE DUTY OF EVERYONE.

Impeachment is the means by which We The People of the United States and our elected representatives in Congress can prevent further crimes by the President and the human catastrophe they threaten and force accountability for crimes committed.

Congressional proceedings for impeachment can bring about open, fearless consideration of the most dangerous acts and threats ever committed by an American President. If courageously pursued, they can save our Constitution, the United Nations, the rule of law, the lives of countless people and leave open the possibility of peace on earth. Each of us must take a stand on impeachment now, or bear the burden of having failed to speak in this hour of maximum peril.

- - Ramsey Clark
January 15, 2003

JP
07-31-2007, 05:44 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Not going to happen :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

hank moon
07-31-2007, 05:48 AM
:roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: Certainly not with ersatz Americans! :roflol: :roflol: :roflol: :roflol:

nefarious
08-05-2007, 03:12 PM
I sure do hate seeing this type of hysterical, foaming-at-the-mouth, criticism of the President. There is enough of it that I fear the reasonable complaints aren't heard enough.

Take a look at this unfiltered bullshit:

save our Constitution, the United Nations, the rule of law, the lives of countless people and leave open the possibility of peace on earth. Each of us must take a stand on impeachment now, or bear the burden of having failed to speak in this hour of maximum peril.

Sweet Jesus God Almighty! Unless we impeach Bush, (right now!), we risk the destruction of the Constitution, the United Nations, the lives of countless people, the possibility of world peace, and even the rule of law itself!

What a loon. :roll:

hank moon
08-05-2007, 03:20 PM
I sure do hate seeing this type of hysterical, foaming-at-the-mouth, criticism of the President. There is enough of it that I fear the reasonable complaints aren't heard enough.

I'm not wild about the choice of words, either, but there is substance there. Since you chose to call it 'bullshit' in such a ranty way perhaps you'd care to back that rant up with some logic and reason. otherwise, the difference between you and the bullshitter is difficult to discern.

nefarious
08-05-2007, 03:42 PM
I'm not wild about the choice of words, either, but there is substance there.Then you agree with the substance, just not the choice of words?! :ne_nau:

Since you chose to call it 'bullshit' in such a ranty way perhaps you'd care to back that rant up with some logic and reason. otherwise, the difference between you and the bullshitter is difficult to discern.Good Lord, really? You're kinda' setting me up to argue against a negative proposition. Isn't it up to the one making the incredible assertion to support it with incredible evidence?

Perhaps I was too quick to take such a disrespectful and mocking tone, but I doubt it. So what is the argument? Why should I give serious consideration to these doomsday "sky is falling" predictions?

hank moon
08-05-2007, 04:03 PM
Nefarious

Instead of focusing on the 'sky is falling' stuff, let's start out fresh with this:

Do you think the tool of Impeachment has any value?

Please give detailed logic and reason for your reply. A true discussion cannot take place via type-bites! :2thumbs:

donny h
08-05-2007, 04:15 PM
Read below - dramatic language a bit OTT, but spirit is dead on

It has the spirit of 3 year old campaign rhetoric from a wanna be presidential candidate.

hank moon
08-05-2007, 04:20 PM
Hi Donny

Instead of copping a jaded attitude, why not have a discussion? It's your fault and mine we have such crappy leaders.

Do you think the tool of Impeachment has any value?

Please give detailed logic and reason for your reply. A true discussion cannot take place via type-bites!

hank moon
08-05-2007, 04:36 PM
recognizing that apathy and indifference rules American politics...

Is there anyone out there who passionately and sincerely thinks that George W. Bush should not be impeached? An argument free from comparisons to Clinton would be greatly appreciated. :-)

JP
08-05-2007, 05:17 PM
What crimes have been committed?

hank moon
08-05-2007, 05:28 PM
What crimes have been committed?

Bush's crimes are a matter for the courts and/or Congressional committees.

Y/N - should George W. Bush be impeached? WHat's your gut?

JP
08-05-2007, 05:36 PM
What crimes has he committed?

hank moon
08-05-2007, 05:43 PM
What crimes has he committed?

Among others, allowing you to post here. Where's his homeland security goons when you need 'em? :ne_nau:

JP
08-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Among others, allowing you to post here
There's the intelligent response I was expecting from Hank the Angry Troll. What crimes?

hank moon
08-05-2007, 06:29 PM
Among others, allowing you to post here
There's the intelligent response I was expecting from Hank the Angry Troll. What crimes?

I don't know what crimes Bush has committed - that is a matter for our most excellent political powderwigs. According to our constitution, the president may be impeached for "High Crimes and Misdemeanors," a term that has no precise definition (thank God). I understand the term to mean acts that would not necessarily be criminal if done by a layperson, but take on criminal stature when amplified by the office of the president.

It is my layperson's opinion that Bush has committed 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors' based on what I know the history of impeachment in this country. In any event, impeachment is an inherently political process, not a legal one. If a president commits any "common" crime while in office, I suppose he might be impeached as well as tried for the crime in court. At least, one can still hope in this great country!

A few links on 'High Crimes and Misdemeanors:

http://www.slate.com/id/1002016/
http://www.c-span.org/questions/week119.htm
http://www.constitution.org/cmt/high_crimes.htm

Rev. Coyote
08-06-2007, 11:25 AM
The one crime I can think of is Bush's being a punk bitch. I knew lots like him when I attended a private Episcopal prep school. Garbage. Worst kind of white trash.

Does that sound mean...?

JP
08-06-2007, 12:19 PM
Where the hell have you been :lol8: It's just not the same here without ya :mrgreen: On the serious note, everything O.K.?

Rev. Coyote
08-06-2007, 12:24 PM
I've been in the La Sals since June. Just got home yesterday .. thanks for axing!

Had a great time, and will be pushing the move permanently as soon as possible ( so look out Utah). Life makes more sense there, don't you think? I actually thought of you while having a Raven Stout at the brewery.

All is well. Or "wail" as they say here in the South.

Where the hell have you been :lol8: It's just not the same here without ya :mrgreen: On the serious note, everything O.K.?

JP
08-06-2007, 12:41 PM
Life makes more sense there, don't you think? I actually thought of you while having a Raven Stout at the brewery.

All is well. Or "wail" as they say here in the South.
Yes, it does make more sense :nod:
Well, if you're out there by Easter, we will have that Stout :2thumbs:
Glad to hear all is well :2thumbs: