PDA

View Full Version : Cedar City woman talks man out of rape

Sombeech
07-30-2007, 12:17 PM
http://deseretnews.com/dn/view/0,1249,695196194,00.html

Cedar City police said a woman was able to use her powers of persuasion to talk a man out of raping her.
The man broke into the woman's home about 3 a.m. Sunday, police said.
"He entered her house, took a knife from her kitchen and went into her bedroom where she was asleep," Cedar City Police Sgt. Jerry Womack said Monday. "He held the knife to her neck and threatened her and told her he wanted to have sex with her."
Police said the 23-year-old woman then spent the next hour talking to the man, trying to persuade him not to rape her. She told him she was sick and that her husband was going to come home from work soon.
"She really engaged him in conversation," Womack said. "She says they talked about religion, they talked about a whole bunch of different things."
After an hour, the woman excused herself to go to the bathroom and that's when she called 911. By the time officers arrived, the man had left her home.

JP
07-30-2007, 12:22 PM
Wow, lucky :eek2:

Iceaxe
07-30-2007, 12:36 PM
I hate a chick that will not shut up!!! :blahblah: :blahblah: :blahblah:

:lol8:

JP
07-30-2007, 12:40 PM

That's just not right :haha:

sparker1
07-30-2007, 01:24 PM
I've been talked out of sex lots of times. After 5 minutes, I say to hell with it. He put up with it for an hour.

JP
07-30-2007, 01:30 PM
I've been talked out of sex lots of times. After 5 minutes, I say to hell with it. He put up with it for an hour. :haha:

MY T PIMP
07-30-2007, 01:37 PM
I've been talked out of sex lots of times. After 5 minutes, I say to hell with it. He put up with it for an hour.
I know what you mean, just last night I was talked out of it. "I'm just so tired", and this is after she promised me several times earlier in the day. SWINDLED!! :frustrated:

MY T PIMP
07-30-2007, 01:40 PM
I've been talked out of sex lots of times. After 5 minutes, I say to hell with it. He put up with it for an hour. :haha:
Thats why we have "Cathouse, HBO on demand with Comcast." God bless Isabella Soprano!! :hail2thechief:

Sombeech
07-30-2007, 01:53 PM
I know what you mean, just last night I was talked out of it. "I'm just so tired", and this is after she promised me several times earlier in the day. SWINDLED!! :frustrated:

BAMBOOZLED!!!

James_B_Wads2000
07-30-2007, 06:01 PM
That's why every woman should keep Uzi under her pillow. Then she could have shot him dead and not had to say a word. :assault:

James

Iceaxe
07-31-2007, 07:58 AM
That's why every woman should keep Uzi under her pillow. Then she could have shot him dead and not had to say a word.

Not a chance in hell this would happen..... a woman could never shot you without telling you why for 30 minutes.

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 08:06 AM

I DON'T CARE WHO YOU ARE........THAT'S FUNNY RIGHT THERE!!!