PDA

View Full Version : FNG from Salt Lake City just saying hello all!

Fire Elemental
07-28-2007, 04:27 PM
My name is Shawn (aka Fire Elemental :twisted: in the geocaching world) and I made my way to UUTAH through a geocaching and hiking friend! I am from Salt lake City and love just about everything outdoors! If I haven't tried it yet, I am up for trying it SOON!

This forum is AWESOME! What a great way to get the word out on everything OUTDOORS!

I am SO HAPPY to be a member and look forward to meeting new people who enjoy the outdoors as well.

accadacca
07-28-2007, 05:18 PM
Glad to have you aboard mate! :2thumbs:

Scout Master
07-28-2007, 05:58 PM
Hey Shawn
Great to see you over here
Lets go 4X4 ing

Fire Elemental
07-28-2007, 06:04 PM
Hey Shawn
Great to see you over here
Lets go 4X4 ing

CAN I WEAR A HELMET?? :hail2thechief:

Scout Master
07-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Whats the matter don't ya trust me?

Fire Elemental
07-28-2007, 07:23 PM
Whats the matter don't ya trust me?

Just some flashbacks from Providence Canyon in '05!!

HEHEHEHE, J/K, let's get out there again do some wheelin'!

RugerShooter
07-28-2007, 08:02 PM
Welcome FE nice to see you over here too

Fire Elemental
07-28-2007, 08:22 PM

THANKS DAVIS!

Gotta tell ya, I have spent the last couple hours looking at different areas in these forums and WWOOWW!!! I am impressed with this site! :2thumbs: :hail2thechief: :2thumbs: :hail2thechief: :2thumbs: :hail2thechief:

Talk about a WEALTH of KNOWLEDGE in so many different outdoor activities!! I am going to have a blast on this site! I can't wait to meet folks who are the KINGS of various activities and get some of my own new knowledge in the outdoors. :lol8: :haha: :lol8: :haha:

"I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Sombeech
07-28-2007, 11:23 PM
Welcome to the forum. We need some more excitement around here. :lol8:

Fire Elemental
07-28-2007, 11:37 PM
Welcome to the forum. We need some more excitement around here. :lol8:

Thanks! I appreciate it and look forward to some Mountain Biking soon!

Hopefully I can be exciting, I like the big excitement level!

WTF! I am sounding like a F***ing Idiot! Sorry, It's Late!

accadacca
07-29-2007, 10:09 AM

THANKS DAVIS!

Gotta tell ya, I have spent the last couple hours looking at different areas in these forums and WWOOWW!!! I am impressed with this site! :2thumbs: :hail2thechief: :2thumbs: :hail2thechief: :2thumbs: :hail2thechief:

Talk about a WEALTH of KNOWLEDGE in so many different outdoor activities!! I am going to have a blast on this site! I can't wait to meet folks who are the KINGS of various activities and get some of my own new knowledge in the outdoors. :lol8: :haha: :lol8: :haha:

"I'M SO EXCITED AND I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!
:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:
Be sure to tell all your outdoor compadre's about uutah.com. :2thumbs:

Alex
07-29-2007, 11:16 AM
Welcome aboard bud, this sure is a great time waster at work :lol8:

Udink
07-29-2007, 01:14 PM
Hey, another familiar face. Welcome! :nod:

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 04:29 PM
Hey, another familiar face. Welcome! :nod:

Howdy Dennis!!

Good to see familiar faces being the new guy!

This SITE ROCKS! :rockon:

Alex
07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
This SITE ROCKS![/b] :rockon:

Wait till you go to one of our gatherings (lunches, biking or canyoneering)....

caverspencer
07-29-2007, 05:54 PM
Nice to see you over here. We sure missed you at the top of Ibapah.

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah, I'm pissed I couldn't make it up there but work had to be done or I couldn't go to Moab and float the Colorado this next weekend!! Yo uknow how some priorities (WORK) take over your life, right?

Who is the other guy in green?

I recognize Kirt, Jason and Jason's girl but not the other guy and girl.

caverspencer
07-29-2007, 06:43 PM
Yeah, I'm pissed I couldn't make it up there but work had to be done or I couldn't go to Moab and float the Colorado this next weekend!! Yo uknow how some priorities (WORK) take over your life, right?

The two on the right are:
Jana AKA Lifeluvr-(Geocaching.com name) and her dog Buster
Jim AKA Madsjim-(UUtah.com)

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 07:19 PM
COOL!

Now I will know them both for the next hike!

Looks like it was a GREAT time!

Alex
07-29-2007, 07:20 PM

Float the Colorado??? Do tell more, there ain't very many river ratting Uutahns here, so the more the merrier. Stop by the Whitewater forum :2thumbs:

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 07:36 PM
Float the Colorado??? Do tell more, there ain't very many river ratting Uutahns here, so the more the merrier. Stop by the Whitewater forum :2thumbs:

Have never been down this river and the wife and two boys wanted to go down. We are just doing a full day guided trip in rafts where we row, so hopefully it will be a good time.

I am originally from Idaho and have floated quite a bit over the years up there. Mainly the Snake River below Jackson Hole and in the Hells Canyon area. Also a few times on the Henry's Fork in Central Idaho. I think the best time I had was a 6 day 100 mile trip down the Selway River in Idaho's Selway Bitterroot Wilderness Area! That was 6 of us in 3 2-man raft's. It was a MEMORABLE time!

I would really like to see about joining the next crew going down the Colorado for some whitewater fun!

Alex
07-29-2007, 07:39 PM
Do you know what section of Colorado are you doing and what company are you going with?

When are you going?

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 07:49 PM
Do you know what section of Colorado are you doing and what company are you going with?

When are you going?

Not sure what section we are doing but it is with Moab Adventure Center and we will be floating this Friday the 3rd.

We might do a little hiking in the Arches area on Thursday afternoon or evening.

Mtnman1830
07-29-2007, 08:56 PM
Welcome aboard FE! Glad you came here. It sure was a great hike this weekend.

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/317725.jpg

The rocks sure were comfy!

Fire Elemental
07-29-2007, 09:05 PM
Welcome aboard FE! Glad you came here. It sure was a great hike this weekend.

http://www.summitpost.org/images/original/317725.jpg

The rocks sure were comfy!

Thanks Kirt! I am SURE I will enjoy it here! Wish I'd have found this two years ago!

Are you SLEEPING on those rocks?? HAHA! I tried to get up there last September with Chris (Dorkteam6) but there was some confusion with the reservation's local hunting season and they did not want us up there!

I have got to get there someday!! For one thing, I need to quit working so damn much. It is killing my PLAYTIME!!

Alex
07-30-2007, 05:10 AM
What do you do? Seems like you are online 24/7. 35 posts in less than a day.... I think you'd fit right in here :lol8: Sombeech has a competition on his hands now....

Fire Elemental
07-30-2007, 10:16 PM
What do you do? Seems like you are online 24/7. 35 posts in less than a day.... I think you'd fit right in here :lol8: Sombeech has a competition on his hands now....

Subsurface Utility Engineering!

Work some nights, some days, some whenevers!

I am sure I will be on here alot with quite a few hours in front of a desk during the week. I hope I can fit in nicely! I hope I am someone to get along with everyone!!

RugerShooter
07-31-2007, 06:14 AM
The only place that people don't get along here is in the Political Forum, so just stay out of there and you will be good.

Alex
07-31-2007, 06:19 AM
The only place that people don't get along here is in the Political Forum, so just stay out of there and you will be good.

There is a Political Forum???? :eek2: :lol8:

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 06:26 AM
TRUST ME! I will not be gracing the pages of that forum!!! I hate the heated arguements involved with POLITICS!

One place I will stay away from! :bootyshake:

RugerShooter
07-31-2007, 06:41 AM
TRUST ME! I will not be gracing the pages of that forum!!! I hate the heated arguements involved with POLITICS!

One place I will stay away from! :bootyshake:

I try my best to stay out of there but sometimes I just can't help myself

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 06:45 AM
Well, then you get what you deserve, huh?

J/K!! I have peaked into it but I don't wanna make any comments in there! I will just keep it all inside until election day!! HAHA!!

davis_b_1, how come you didn't go up Ibapah this past weekend?

RugerShooter
07-31-2007, 07:30 AM
Well, then you get what you deserve, huh?

J/K!! I have peaked into it but I don't wanna make any comments in there! I will just keep it all inside until election day!! HAHA!!

davis_b_1, how come you didn't go up Ibapah this past weekend?

I have not done enough hiking to get out and bag a peak like Ibapah someday I hope.

Alex
07-31-2007, 09:03 AM
OK I have to ask, what is up with the BOLD font?

As far as I am aware only hot uutah goddesses are allowed to change their font :nono: Are you a hot uutah gooddess? :ne_nau: :cool2:

:lol8:

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 09:15 AM

As far as I am aware only hot uutah goddesses are allowed to change their font :nono: Are you a hot uutah gooddess? :ne_nau: :cool2:

Holy sheep S#$T Batman!
OK, I am done with the BOLD font!

Alex
07-31-2007, 09:20 AM

Holy sheep S#$T Batman!

Or you could just turn into a hot uutah goddess! :2thumbs: :lol8:

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 09:21 AM

Holy sheep S#$T Batman!

Or you could just turn into a hot uutah goddess! :2thumbs: :lol8:

Yeah, that might be a tough one for me!

marc olivares
07-31-2007, 10:11 AM
Holy sheep S#$T Batman!

thank you... :2thumbs:

oh and welcome to the board

Iceaxe
07-31-2007, 10:22 AM
Welcome!!!

http://uutah.com/forum/files/n00b_438.jpg

Fire Elemental
07-31-2007, 01:48 PM
Welcome!!!

http://uutah.com/forum/files/n00b_438.jpg

Thanks!
And...... I gotcha covered there!

caverspencer
07-31-2007, 01:56 PM

Just look at his avatar. Doesnt that just look "dead sexy" to you?...

... oh I guess that is different than a hot goddess isnt it?

Alex
07-31-2007, 01:57 PM
... oh I guess that is different than a hot goddess isnt it?

Just by a few inches on Ice's gaydar! :roflol:

Iceaxe
07-31-2007, 02:41 PM
http://www.snapdrive.net/files/191857/gay.jpg

Mtnman1830
07-31-2007, 02:45 PM
http://img403.imageshack.us/img403/9620/tryingcz8.jpg

greyhair biker
08-04-2007, 08:38 PM
:five: nothing as special as the gaydar here...just saying welcome fellow cacher! :haha: